Horizons Homeschool Curriculum 3rd Grade 3, Complete Set (Set Includes: Math, Health, Penmanship, Phonics & Reading, Spelling & Vocabulary)
This Horizons five subject curriculum set contains everything you need to launch your students 3rd grade year: Curriculum for Math, Phonics & Reading, Health, Spelling & Vocabulary, and Penmanship.
- Horizons 3nd Grade Math Looking for creative ways to make multiplication, division, and other complex math concepts more exciting? Award-winning Horizons 3rd Grade Math from Alpha Omega Publications contains fun-filled, teacher-directed activities perfect for interactive learning. Play money, flashcards, games, and other suggested manipulatives in this Alpha Omega curriculum reinforce your child's retention as new concepts are introduced and reviewed. Throughout this colorful, brightly illustrated course, mind-stretching lessons will have your child mastering more difficult mathematical concepts like equations, rounding, graphing, the metric system, map reading, and decimal equivalents, in no time at all! This best-selling homeschooling math curriculum also includes a two-part, comprehensive teacher's guide that clearly outlines 160 lessons. Specific objectives, needed materials, and suggested learning activities in this Alpha Omega curriculum save on precious teaching preparation time. Plus, you'll love the daily homeschool lesson planner, student readiness evaluation, answer keys, teaching tips, and additional worksheets that keep you focused as you give your 3rd grader a thorough education in mathematics. Sound great? It is! Teaching math to your homeschooler has never been easier or more fun!
- Horizons 3rd Grade Phonics and Reading Building on phonics and spelling rules, Horizons 3rd Grade Phonics & Reading increases your child's reading and writing abilities with memorization techniques, fun-filled workbook activities, and practical writing assignments. This in-depth course reinforces knowledge of consonant and vowel blends, silent letters, and syllabication, while introducing new concepts like regular and irregular comparisons, compound words, inflected endings, and foreign words. In addition to two student workbooks containing 160 engaging lessons and activities to help your child master phonetic and spelling rules, and enhance vocabulary; two brightly illustrated readers reinforce your child's reading skills with enriching stories and poems that complement daily lessons. This Christian homeschool program also contains a user-friendly teacher's guide that includes a daily lesson overview, teaching tips, answer keys, and 16 tests to evaluate your child's performance. Plus, daily lesson plans clearly outline specific goals, supplies, and activities to make learning to read easy and fun.
- Horizons 3rd Grade Spelling & Vocabulary Sharpen your child's spelling skills with Horizons 3rd Grade Spelling & Vocabulary from Alpha Omega Publications! Brightly illustrated lessons and hands-on learning activities focus on phonics rules for short and long vowels, plurals, diphthongs, and more. This comprehensive homeschool course studies frequently-used words, sight words, and other word lists with crossword puzzles, word searches, and creative writing projects. Plus, a handy spelling dictionary reinforces alphabetizing and vocabulary skills by using each spelling word within the context of a sentence. Horizons 3rd Grade Spelling and Vocabulary also includes a helpful, step-by-step teacher's guide that clearly defines daily lesson plans with specific goals, practical teacher tips, and suggested learning activities to make spelling easy and fun. In addition, answer keys, reproducible worksheets, and flashcards are included to save you hours of time.
- Horizons 3rd Grade Penmanship Set Good handwriting is needed in every area of life. Make sure your child's handwriting is something to be admired with Horizons 3rd Grade Penmanship from Alpha Omega Publications. This Bible-based penmanship curriculum uses a unique approach to reinforce manuscript and Zaner-Bloser cursive writing. Each week your child will practice writing words, sentences, and quotes about Noah, Joseph, The Tower of Babel, or Abraham and Isaac on 3/8" lines in a colorful student workbook. A weekly vocabulary word list is also taken from Scripture passages. In addition, a specially designed practice page allows your child to share his beautiful scripted writing of God's Word with homeschooling friends and family. Horizons 3rd Grade Penmanship also contains a complete teacher's guide with reproducible practice pages and daily lesson plans that include practical teaching tips, activities, and illustrations. Your child's handwriting will turn into a work of art!
- Horizons 3rd Grade Health Explain body systems to your third grader with the affordable, print-based Horizons 3rd Grade Health. Containing everything you need for the year, this program comes with a soft-cover teacher's guide, student book, and a consumable student workbook that explain practical, age-appropriate health topics to your homeschooler. Including a Christian viewpoint, this health course covers topics like first aid, proper eating habits and food choices, manners, etiquette, and more. The step-by-step teacher's guide includes 55 lessons, along with suggested puppet dialogues, a list of needed materials, objectives, lesson overviews, and related activities! The Horizons 3rd Grade Health full-color student book includes student readings, photos, illustrations, and questions to reinforce the lessons. The student workbook has over 30 perforated, colorful student visuals and fun activities that complement topics taught in the teacher's guide. Flexible for any homeschooler's schedule, this health curriculum is designed to be taught two to three days per week.
Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool: Complete Kit 3rd Edition
Saxon Math 5/4 is made up of five instructional components: Warm up Activities including Facts Practice, Mental Math, and Problem Solving, Daily Lesson, Lesson Practice, Cumulative Practice, and Cumulative Tests. The new edition includes: word problems, arithmetic algorithms, geometry and measurement, elapsed time, fractions, decimals and percents, negative numbers, powers and roots, estimation, patterns and sequences, statistics and probability. The Homeschool Kit includes the student textbook, a tests and worksheets booklet, and a solutions manual. Grade 4. Comes in Cellophane packing.
- Gently used
Daily Science, Grade 3 (Daily Practice Books)
Fit standards-based science instruction into your curriculum!
Help your grade 3 students develop a genuine understanding of standards-based scientific concepts and vocabulary using the 150 engaging activities in Daily Science! A variety of rich resources, including vocabulary practice, hands-on science activities, and comprehension tests in multiple-choice format, help you successfully introduce students to earth, life, and physical science concepts.
- Weight - 1.1875
- Depth - 8.50
- Width - 11.00
- Height - 0.38
Saxon Math 3 Homeschool: Complete Kit 1st Edition
Saxon math programs produce confident students who are not only able to correctly compute, but also to apply concepts to new situations. These materials gently develop concepts, and the practice of those concepts is extended over a considerable period of time. This is called "incremental development and continual review." Material is introduced in easily understandable pieces (increments), allowing students to grasp one facet of a concept before the next one is introduced. Both facets are then practiced together until another one is introduced. This feature is combined with continual review in every lesson throughout the year. Topics are never dropped but are increased in complexity and practiced every day, providing the time required for concepts to become totally familiar. Saxon Math 3 is made up of five instructional components: The Meeting, Number Fact Practice, The Lesson, Guided Class Practice and Homework, and Assessments. This home study kit includes a teacher's manual, a meeting book, and a student workbook with fact cards. Grade 3.
Brain Quest Workbook: Grade 3
The ultimate 3rd-grade workbook, with hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises, and games in every subject! From Brain Quest, Americas #1 educational bestseller with over 45 million books sold.
Its fun to be smart! Loved by kids, teacher approved, and parent trusted, Brain Quest Grade 3 Workbook reviews and reinforces what kids are learning in the classroom in an instantly engaging, entertaining way. Each page is jam packed with hands-on activities and games covering spelling and vocabulary, reading comprehension, parts of speech, odds and evens, multiplication tables, and much, much morewith friendly illustrations throughout.
Aligned with Common Core State Standards and expertly vetted by award-winning teachers, this workbook is designed to appeal to kids natural curiosity, with interactive layouts and easy-to-follow explanations that take the intimidation out of learning. Plus, its written to help parents follow along and explain key concepts for homework help! With colorful stickers, a fold-out poster, award certificate, and Brain Quest Mini Decks in the back
Spectrum Paperback Math Book, Grade 4, Ages 9-10
Spectrum Math Book for grade 4 includes progressive lessons like multiplication and division, fractions, classifying geometric figures and preparing for algebra. Book strengthens mathematical skills of students and offers quality educational activities. It features lessons and exercises that help students to understand difficult subject matter. Book includes pretests, posttests, mid-tests and final tests along with complete answer keys. Book is aligned to current state standards and helps students to track their progress as well as to locate areas for improvement. Book includes 160 pages and is an ideal educational resource.
- Reinforce your child's fourth-grade skills with Spectrum Math
- Multiplication, division, fractions, geometry, pre-algebra
- Chapter pretests and posttests
- Mid-Tests, and Final Tests
- 160 pages
Complete Curriculum: Grade 3 (Flash Kids Harcourt Family Learning)
Harcourt Family Learning Workbooks are a comprehensive line of workbook developed through a partnership with Harcourt, a leading educational publisher. Based on national teaching standards, these workbooks provide complete practice in math, reading, and other key subject areas.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Switched on Schoolhouse, Grade 3, USB 5 Subject Set - Math, Language, Science, History, Bible, 3rd Grade Homeschool Curriculum by Alpha Omega
Switched-On Schoolhouse is a comprehensive, Christian homeschool curriculum that offers computer-based learning for grades 3-12. With animation, video clips, and other fascinating multimedia, Switched-On Schoolhouse is the perfect Christian homeschool curriculum for today's generation. With this flexible, best-selling curriculum, you can customize student learning to fit individual educational needs.
Switched-On Schoolhouse 3th Grade 5-Subject Set is a mastery-based complete Alpha Omega curriculum which offers academic instruction in five core content areas-Bible, Language Arts, History & Geography, Science, and Math. Rich in multimedia features, this popular computer-based program is sure to please your fourth grade child!
Automatic Grading: Parents can easily preview assignments and keep track of student scores, assignments, and grading needed to be completed. This wonderful time-saving feature gives parents more hands-on time with students and less time with paperwork.
Multimedia & Learning Activities: Put students on the edge of their seats with captivating videos, maps, timelines, and interactive learning games. Plus, challenge students to grasp difficult concepts and retain facts with hands-on practice.
Daily Work Report: Track your student's day-to-day progress with this handy report tool! Parents can quickly view daily student activity, promote student accountability, and print valuable records for documentation.
Revised Content: Unlike traditional textbooks, Switched-On Schoolhouse brings your child up-to-date information, more activities, new problems, and text changes.
- BIBLE: Switched-On Schoolhouse Bible is a Christian homeschool curriculum for grades 3-12 with a developmental, in-depth study of the Old and New Testaments. Utilizing the King James Version and the New American Standard Bible, the Bible curriculum covers a variety of biblical material to assist in the development of practical Christian living.
- HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY: Switched-On Schoolhouse History & Geography is a Christian homeschool curriculum. The goal of these courses is to develop students' understanding of and appreciation for God's activity as seen in the record of man and his relationships. The curriculum targets this goal by focusing on six major themes: Geography (World and American), History (World, American, and Religious), Government, Citizenship, Economics, and Social Sciences.
- LANGUAGE ARTS: Switched-On Schoolhouse Language Arts covers the six major content strands of reading, speaking and listening, writing, spelling, grammar, and composition. Because language arts is an integrated program, the elementary grades weave skills together within units, while the upper grades handle these skills unit by unit. This program also covers special topics like visual media, the history of the English language and the Bible as literature.
- MATH: Switched-On Schoolhouse Math is an easy-to-use Christian homeschool curriculum. Students develop and build math skills through the use of various question formats, multiple exercise techniques, and fun learning games. This motivating math curriculum prepares students for using math successfully in real-life situations. The curriculum targets this goal by focusing on the major themes of number skills, geometry, algebra, data analysis, and probability.
- SCIENCE: The program involves a combination of on- and off-computer assignments, including experiments. The four major strands of this curriculum include Life Science (plants and animals, human anatomy and personal care, biology), Space and Earth Science (geology, weather, space), Physical Science (chemistry, physics), and the nature of science (scientific method, experimentation, technology).
Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 2
Give students the targeted, skill-building practice they need with these standards-based books! Each workbook includes more than 40 ready-to-reproduce practice pages. Easy-to-follow directions and fun exercises motivate students to work on their own. Every activity in each book is correlated to state standards. For use with Grade 2.
ShillerMath Kit I - Homeschool Montessori Lessons - (Pre-K to 3rd Grade)
Join the many thousands of parents who have successfully provided their children with a robust Montessori-based mathematics curriculum for pre-k through third grade! With multi-sensorial lessons, diagnostic tests for creating personalized learning plans, catchy math songs, and Montessori-based manipulatives, students using this approach consistently outperform their peers.
Our Montessori-based curriculum is so effective because it recognizes that children have four primary learning styles: visual (pictures, charts, colors, displays), tactile (using manipulatives), auditory (listening, including music) and kinesthetic (moving the body). Each learning style reaches a different part of the brain. That's why with ShillerMath children attain deeper understanding and longer retention. Every math concept is covered from each learning style, ensuring a solid math foundation for years to come!
Your kit includes: 12 Diagnostic tests; Parent Guide; Lesson Books 1, 2 & 3; Answer Guide 1, 2 & 3 PDFs; Songs Vol I audio CD with 25 catchy math songs; 22" x 34" washable work mat; 100 unit cubes; 27 ten rods; 27 hundred flats; 17 thousand cubes (1 plastic, 16 oaktag); 108 color-coded number cards in partitioned wood tray (3 ea of 1-9, 10-90, 100-900, 1000-9000); 64 painted wooden geometric shapes (diamond, circle, heart, square, rectangle, trapezoid, parallelogram in assorted colors); 108 number tiles (27 each of 1, 10, 100, 1000) in partitioned wood tray with 14 operator cards; wood dominoes; burgundy burlap probability bag with tie; foam ball; pan balance; mirror; clear ruler; 8 crayons; 2 dice; geared clock; 1-cup measuring cup; 2-cup measuring cup; plastic coins, and a ShillerMath pencil.
The ShillerMath kit - everything you need in a single box!
Bonus: Lifetime downloads that allow free replacement of all consumable lessons. This is a money-saving feature for families with more than one child or if a child needs to revisit a lesson!
- The ShillerMath Kit - everything you need in a single box! No lesson preparation required by parents!
- Your package contains over a dozen different manipulatives based on Dr. Maria Montessori's method developed over a hundred years ago. Includes a balance, number cards, number tiles, operator set, foam ball, wood dominoes, a US/metric ruler, wooden shapes, dice, measuring cups, and probability bag. You also receive a wide range of decimal material, including 100 unit cubes, 27 ten rods, 27 hundred rod, and 17 thousand cubes (1 plastic and 16 oaktag) along with a wooden decimal tray.
- Your purchase comes with lifetime downloads that allow free replacement of all consumable lessons. This is a handy feature for families with more than 1 child!
- This Is An Award Winning Montessori Based Lower Elementary Homeschool Curriculum Program
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Spy voice video recorder
- Bruck lighting high support
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control