Apple MacBook Pro (13" Retina, 2.3GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) - Space Gray (Latest Model)
MacBook Pro features a high-performance Intel Dual-Core processor in a light and portable design. A brilliant Retina Display. And 10 hours of battery life. It's a notebook built for the work you do every day. Ready to go anywhere a great idea takes you.
- Dual-core 7th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Brilliant Retina display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- Ultrafast SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
- macOS Mojave, inspired by pros but designed for everyone, with Dark Mode, Stacks, easier screenshots, new built-in apps, and more
Apple MacBook Pro MJLT2LL/A Core i7 processor 4870HQ 15.4-Inch 512GB PCIe-based flash storage with Retina Display (Renewed)
The 15.4" MacBook Pro Notebook Computer with Retina Display & Force Touch Trackpad is a powerful notebook computer with an innovative, ultrathin, ultraportable aluminum unibody design. The system is powered by a quad-core 4th generation Crystalwell 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 processor. The 4th-gen Crystalwell processor uses low voltage for improved battery life without sacrificing performance. The MacBook Pro with Retina Display also has 16GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, 512GB of PCIe-based flash storage and an SDXC media card slot. You'll be able to connect to the Internet with high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi. The MacBook Pro also supports a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks as well. The MacBook Pro also features built-in Bluetooth 4.0, which allows you to connect wireless headphones, keyboard, mice and other compatible peripherals without a hassle. The widescreen, LED-backlit IPS screen has a glossy finish and a native resolution of 2880 x 1800. Features Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Quad-Core 4th-Gen Crystalwell with Cache L3: 6 MB Memory Onboard Type: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Card: Type: Hybrid Graphics System Installed: AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM Dedicated Resolution: Up to 2560 x 1600 Hard Drive: 512 GB PCIe-Based Flash Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 2, 2x USB 3.0 (A) Display Connectors: 2x Mini DisplayPort via Thunderbolt port, 1x HDMI Audio: Integrated Stereo Speakers & Dual Array Microphones Audio Connector: 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack Flash Media Slot: 1x SDXC Network: 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) via optional cable Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 Webcam: Yes Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.1 x 0.7 x 9.7" / 35.8 x 1.8 x 24.6 cm Weight: 4.46 lb / 2.02 kg
- 15.4", 2.5GHz Intel Quad Core i7
- 16GB Memory, 512GB SSD
- AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory and an integrated Intel Iris 5200 Pro
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 3.0 ports, two "Thunderbolt 2" ports, an HDMI port, an audio in/out port, and an SDXC card slot.
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave, includes new MagSafeadapter
MacBook Pro 13 Case 2018 2017 2016 Release A1989/A1706/A1708, i-Blason Heavy Duty Dual Layer Cover with TPU Bumper for Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch With or Without Touch Bar and Touch ID (White)
Macbook Pro 13'' 2016&2017&2018 Release with Retina Display Case Cover
Friendly Note: Please check the model of your laptop before purchase.
Case Compatible with
Apple Macbook Pro 13" 2016&2017 Model: Fits both regular version and with Touch Bar and Touch ID version
Case NOT Compatible with
Any Macbook Pro 13'' launched before 2016.
Such as: with Retina Display (A1502 / A1425) Macbook Air 13'' (A1466 / A1369) Macbook Air 11'' (A1465 / A1370) Macbook Pro 15'' with Retina Display (A1398) Macbook Pro 15/15.4"(A1286) Old Macbook with silver keyboard (A1260) Macbook White 13'' (A1260) Macbook 12'' with Retina Display (A1534)...
- Designed for Apple MacBook Pro 13 Inch A1706/A1708/A1989 2016&2017&2018 Release; Fits both regular and with Touch Bar and Touch ID version (Not Compatible with MacBook Pro launched before 2016)ith MacBook Pro launched before 2016)
- Engineered, shock-absorbing ridges provide ultimate protection/Beveled edges engineered to securely fit MacBook and offer
- Apple Logo Shine through the case; Easy, snap-on installation with optional Anti-scratch protector for 360 protection
- Fully vented for safe heat disbursement and rubberized corner stands at the bottom
- Access to all ports, battery check button, Type C, charging ports etc. Plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch Laptop Intel Core i7 2.9GHz / 16GB DDR3 Memory / 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive / MacOS 10.12 Sierra / ThunderBolt / USB 3.0 / DVD (Renewed)
The MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.9 13-Inch (Mid-2012/USB 3.0) features a 22 nm "Ivy Bridge" 2.9 GHz Intel "Core i7" processor (3520M), with two independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip, a 4 MB shared level 3 cache, 16 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 8 GB modules), a 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive, an 8X DL "SuperDrive", an "integrated" Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory, an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam, and an LED-backlit 13.3" widescreen TFT active-matrix "glossy" display (1280x800 native resolution). Connectivity includes AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet, a Firewire "800" port, two USB 3.0 ports, a "Thunderbolt" port, audio in/out, and an SDXC card slot. This model uses a "Unibody" aluminum case design -- milled from a single piece of aluminum -- and has a backlit keyboard, a "no button" glass "inertial" multi-touch trackpad, and a non-swappable battery design that provides an Apple estimated 7 hours of battery life. Compared to its predecessor, this model essentially is identical externally with the exception of the aforementioned USB 3.0 ports. Internally, however, it has a faster processor, architecture, graphics, and RAM.
- Fresh installation of MacOS 10.12 Sierra / Factory reset / 7 hour battery
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display 1280-by-800 resolution (non-Retina), One ThunderBolt port, Two USB 3.0 ports, one FireWire "800" port, one Gigabit Ethernet port
- 2.9 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 processor / Authentic 60W MagSafe Power adapter
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Brand New tested memory / 1TB Solid State Hybrid Drive
Transcend 480GB JetDrive 720 SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive Upgrade Kit for MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display, Late 2012 - Early 2013 (TS480GJDM720)
Extend the life of your MacBook Air Late 2012 / Early 2013 with Transcend JetDrive 720. The solid state drive replacement comes with tools and user-friendly instructions. In addition, Transcend JetDrive 720 includes an external hard drive shell, USB cable, and carrying case for your old or full solid state drive.
- Compatible with 13" MacBook Pro Retina Display. External Dimension: 110.9mm x 37.2mm x 10.8mm (4.37" x 1.46" x 0.43")
- Next-generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface
- Free download of Jet Drive Toolbox SSD monitoring software
- External enclosure is fully compatible with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 & Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- SSD upgrade kit included, Repurpose original SSD into external SSD
- Operating Temperature 32F-158F
- Dual color LED indicator (Power, data transfer and USB 3.0/2.0 connection)
TarDisk 256GB Storage Expansion Card for MacBook Pro 15" R15A (MacBook Retina)
HYBRID DRIVE: Instantly add 256GB of lighting-fast onboard flash memory storage to your original 15" unibody MacBook Pro with Retina Display. TarDisk combines with internal volume to add this storage space directly to your SSD.
HARDWARE: Seated inside of a precision UniBody Aluminum enclosure, TarDisk takes advantage of next-generation flash memory controllers developed for high-definition 4k filming. The cooling effect of the Aluminum enclosure enables the use of premium, high-density, MLC flash memory modules to be used -- the same as those found in many SSDs.
PERFORMANCE: When "installed", performance is matched to the standing performance of your existing Hard-Drive. This is achieved through dynamic storage, allocating frequently used files to your pre-existing Hard Drive and caching any large file before it is written to the TarDisk. With these processes occurring in the background, the user experience is seamless.
PLUG-AND-Play: Slide TarDisk into the side of your MacBook computer and you are done. No tools necessary for installation or removal and no effect on existing AppleCare. TarDisk is the worlds first plug-and-play Hybrid Drive: a Semi-Permanent Storage Expansion Drive.
SUPPORTS: This TarDisk supports any 15" Retina Display unibody-aluminum MacBook Pro with an SDXC port. Confirm that your computer has a 15" retina display or use the below model identifiers:
- Hybrid Drive: Simplest way to increase onboard MacBook Storage.
- Flush, seamless integration into SDXC port. Additional storage space is added directly to existing Hard Drive presenting the user with a single, larger, unified volume.
- Storage: 256GB integrated flash memory with precision UniBody Aluminum enclosure.
- Speed: 95MB/sec write, 90MB/sec read.
- Fits: 15" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012, Early 2013) MacBookPro10,1
RION TECH 4 Pack Rubber Case Feet Set of 10pcs Repair Replacement Screw 1pcs 5 point Pentalobe Screwdriver for Unibody Macbook Pro Retina A1425 A1502 A1398 13" 15" Bottom Case(Retina)
MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1425
- MacBookPro10,2 Retina Late 2012: MD212LL/A (2.5 GHz i5 or 2.9 GHz i7)
- MacBookPro10,2 Retina Late 2012: MD213LL/A (2.5 GHz i5 or 2.9 GHz i7)
- MacBookPro10,2 Early 2013: ME662LL/A (2.6 GHz Core i5)
- MacBookPro10,2 Early 2013: ME662LL/A (3.0 GHz Core i7)
MacBook Pro 13" Retina A1502
- MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME864LL/A (2.4 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME866LL/A (2.6 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Late 2013: ME866LL/A (2.8 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX72LL/A (2.6 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX92LL/A (2.8 Core i5)
- MacBookPro11,1 Mid 2014: MGX92LL/A (3.0 Core i7)
MacBook Pro 15" Retina A1398
- MacBookPro10,1 Retina Mid 2012: MC975LL/A (2.3 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Retina Mid 2012: MC976LL/A (2.6 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Retina Mid 2012: MD831LL/A (2.7 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Early 2013: ME664LL/A (2.4 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Early 2013: ME665LL/A (2.7 Core i7)
- MacBookPro10,1 Early 2013: ME665LL/A (2.8 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,2 Late 2013 (IG): ME293LL/A (2.0 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,2 Late 2013 (IG): ME293LL/A (2.3 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,2 Late 2013 (IG): ME293LL/A (2.6 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,2 Mid 2014 (IG): MGXA2LL/A (2.2 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,2 Mid 2014 (IG): MGXA2LL/A (2.5 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,2 Mid 2014 (IG): MGXA2LL/A (2.8 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,3 Late 2013 (DG): ME294LL/A (2.3 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,3 Late 2013 (DG): ME294LL/A (2.6 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,3 Mid 2014 (DG): MGXC2LL/A (2.5 Core i7)
- MacBookPro11,3 Mid 2014 (DG): MGXC2LL/A (2.8 Core i7)
10 * Bottom screws
4 * Bottom out foot
1 * Screwdriver
- Suitable for Apple macbook pro Unibody 13" / 15" Retina (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Package includes 10 Piece Bottom Case Screws 1 Pentalobe Screwdriver 4 retina feet
- Compatible model: MacBook Pro Retina A1425 A1502 A1398 all models
- Macbook Pro RETINA Display Bottom Case Rubber Feet Replacement Set A1425 A1502 A1398 13" 15"
- This kind of rubber feet are fit for macbook PRO Retina mac 13 mac 15 A1425 A1502 A1398 ONLY ,not for AIR ONES( A1370 A1369 A1465 A1466 ) PRO ONES(A1278 A1286 A1297)
Owc 1.0TB Aura Solid State Drive/Flash Internal Drive Upgrade
For the first time, upgrade the PCIe-based flash SSD in your Mid-2013 or later MacBook Pro with Retina Display or MacBook Air with up to eight times the original capacity.
- The ultimate storage upgrade
Bottom Case Rubber Feet for MacBook Pro Retina A1425 A1502 A1398 13" 15"
The adhesive on the Rubber Feet are not strong enough to stick the feet. Glue is required to properly install Rubber Feet as suggested by Apple.Apply a very small drop of glue on the bottom of the foot on the inner bottom case. Do not spread the glue.
Do not use your finger to press the foot plug down. Use the wooden end of a cotton swab to press the foot plug into place. Lightly press and hold the foot in place for 30 seconds.
Clean any excess glue with a cotton dry swab. Important: Do not wipe the glue; use the cotton dry swab to absorb any excess glue. Excess puddled glue may take hours to dry and may cause the bottom case to adhere to the logic board or interior cabling.
Apple MacBook MK4N2LL/A 12-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (Gold, 512 GB) OLD VERSION
With the MacBook, Apple set out to do the impossible: engineer a full-size experience into a super light and compact Mac notebook. That meant reimagining every element to make it not only lighter and thinner but also better. The result is more than just a notebook. It's the future of the notebook.
- A full-size keyboard
- Retina re-envisioned
- The Trackpad, pushed even further with force touch
- Fully equipped for a wireless world
- Quietly astonishing
- Max Memory: 8 GB
- 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core M Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz) with 4 MB shared L3 cache
- 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM; 512 GB PCIe-based onboard flash storage
- 12-Inch IPS LED-backlit Display; 2304-by-1440 Resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 5300
- OS X; USB-C Port Only
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Spy voice video recorder
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Bruck lighting high support
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive