5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Easy Smart Switch Unmanaged Pro Plug and Play Desktop Sturdy Metal w/Shielded Ports Limited Lifetime Replacement (TL-SG105E)
5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch (TL-SG105E)
What This Product Does
The TL-SG105E 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart switch is an ideal upgrade from an unmanaged switch, designed for Small and Medium Business networks that require simple network management. Network administrators can effectively monitor traffic via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features. To optimize traffic on your business network, TL-SG105E offers Port-based/802.1p/DSCP QoS2 to keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free. Additionally, port-based, tag-based and MTU VLAN can improve security and meet more network segmentation requirements. Moreover, with its innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105E can save up to 57 of power consumption, making it an nature-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-LINKs Gigabit Easy Smart switch, TL-SG105E offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. With Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features, TL-SG105E can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network. Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the traffic based on Port/802.1p/DSCP Priority2, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free. Additionally, to improve security and network performance, TL-SG105E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions. TL-SG105E is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation of TL-SG105E 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch features the latest energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your networks capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG105E can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power with less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG105E analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Easy to Use
TL-SG105E is easy to use and manage. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Its compact size makes it ideal for desktops with limited space, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyInterface Available: 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX; Internal Memory: 1.5Mb; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE 802.3af , IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.1q IEEE 802.1p; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows for running Utility
- 5-Gigabit ports provide instant large file transfers
- 15K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications
- Port and tag-based QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and 24/7 Tech Support. Durable metal housing for physical robustness
TP-Link 5 Port Fast Ethernet Switch Desktop Ethernet Splitter Ethernet Hub Plug and Play Fanless Quite Unmanaged (TL-SF1005D)
TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100M Desktop SwitchSupports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP Ports: 5x 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX) Basic Function: Wire-speed Performance MAC Address Auto-Learningand Auto-aging IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode Backbound Bandwidth: 1Gbps MAC Address Table: 1kForwarding Rate: 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port 100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port 100Base-Tx: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100?? STP (maximum 100m) LED Indicator: Power, Link/Act (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) Safety & Emission: FCC, CE Power: External Power Adapter Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward Network Media: 10Base-T: UTP category3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100? STP(maximum 100m) Interface Available: 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX; Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x
- The Power LED is not lit : The Power LED should be lit when the power system is working normally. If the Power LED is not lit, please check as follows: Make sure the power cord is connected to the switch with power source properly. Make sure the voltage of the power supply meets the requirements of the input voltage of the switch. Make sure the power source is ON. The Link/Act LED is not lit when a device is connected to the corresponding port. It is recommended that you check the following items: Make sure that the cable connectors are firmly plugged into the switch and the device. Make sure the connected device is turned on and working well. The cable must be less than 100 meters long (328 feet).
- ETHERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 5 Port FAST ETHERNET - 5 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST EFFECTIVE - Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design. Operating Temperature: 040 (32104)
- RELIABLE - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- UP to 68 Power Saving - Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION - Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- Unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
TRENDnet 24-Port Cat6 Unshielded Wallmount or Rackmount Patch Panel, Compatible with Cat 3/4/5/5e/6 Cabling, TC-P24C6
Prepare yourself for Copper Gigabit Ethernet with TRENDnets Cat. 6 RJ-45 UTP Patch Panels. These patch panels are certified for 250Mhz Category 6, which are perfect for Copper Gigabit Ethernet connections. TRENDnets 24-port Cat. 6 Patch Panels are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Copper Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network applications. Using TRENDnets Cat. 6 products now, will prepare you for the high bandwidth network in the future without re-cabling your network.
Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801 Standards
New version 110D IDC type terminal blocks (use 110 or Krone type tool)
Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
180angle type (horizontal)
1000Base-T Copper Gigabit Ethernet ready
Compatible with Cat. 3, 4, 5, 5e, and 6 cabling
Works perfectly with TC-PDT Punch Down Tool
Operating temperature: -40 80C (-40 176F)
UL E157358 listed
1-year limited warranty
- Gigabit ready rack mount 24-port panel
- Cat6 patch panels deliver a steady 250Mhz connection to copper Gigabit switches
- Ideal solution for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit applications
- Use with TRENDnet TC-PDT Punch Down Tool, B0000AZK4D
- Use with TRENDnet TC-CT68 RJ-11/RJ-45 crimp/cut/strip tool, B0000AZK4G
GearIT 50-Pack, Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable 1 Foot - Snagless RJ45 Computer LAN Network Cord, Blue - Compatible with 48 Port Switch POE Rackmount 48port Gigabit
Reliability is paramount when it comes to Cat 5e networking cables, and GearIT understands this. GearIT brand Cat5e networking patch cables are built to provide premium, reliable performance for the price of a generic.
Industry standard ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, CAT5e, ETL verified cables with high compliance RJ45 (8P8C) snag-less connectors and molded strain relief boots. Bandwidth rating of up to 350 Mhz ensures compatibility with Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), Peer-to-Peer, and any other applications that utilize networking cables including telephony, home automation and long distance video transfer technologies like HMDI over Ethernet. Use to connect any networkable device with RJ45 connection including PC's, laptops, servers, printers, NAS storage devices, VOIP, Power over Ethernet (PoE), DVR's, etc.
UTP - Unshielded Twisted Pairs - The effectiveness of UTP cable design which uses Twisted Pairs without the need for additiona
- High-precision, CAT5e, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Compliant, ETL Verified, Ethernet LAN Patch Cable, pre-terminated with Cat 5e RJ45 connectors and available in a wide variety of colors for proper color coding of network connections
- Premium quality category 5 enhanced cable, long-lasting materials, durable design, and a lifetime warranty for the price of a generic cable. ETL verified to ensure maximum reliability and compatibility
- UTP 24AWG stranded conductors for flexibility and minimum crosstalk, 50 micron gold-plated contacts for high-speed data transfer and corrosion resistance, as well as molded, snag-less strain relief boots for long lasting, durable connections
- Compatible with Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) and Peer-to-Peer, as well as any other devices that utilize 8C8P networking cables including Telephony, Home Automation and long distance video transfer technologies like HMDI over Ethernet
- ethernet cat5e , Cat5e Ethernet cable , cat5e ethernet cable , cat 5e ethernet cable , ethernet patch cable , cat 5e patch cable , cat 5e cable , rj45 cable , ethernet cable , cat5e cable , cat5e patch cable , gigabit ethernet cable , rj45 ethernet cable , cat 5e , patch cable , multi cable , cat5e , electronic cables , gigabit cable , router cable , computer cables , Ethernet , cat5e patch , ethernet cord , patch cord , rj45 cat5e , rj45 , ethernet cable pack , computer parts , category 5e
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS105NA) - Desktop, and ProSAFE Lifetime Protection
The NETGEAR GS105NA Unmanaged Desktop Switch features 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet, ProSAFE Lifetime Protection and more.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 5 Gigabit ports
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
Dripstone 600001 1000ft CAT5e 4/UTP Ethernet LAN Cable 24AWG Network Wire (Blue)
Designed to distribute data, voice and video with applications up to 350Mhz. Featuring 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable with true 24AWG/0.51 mm solid conductor and 100 Ohm impedance. Each of the four pairs of the cable has differing precise number of twists per inch to minimize cross talk between the pairs, which insures performance with high speed Gigabit Ethernet.
- CAT5e 4/UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair HDPE PVC
- 24AWG CCA Conductor (Copper Clad Aluminum)
- Voice and Data communications
- Easy Pull Box, Gigabit Network Ready
- Running "FT" Count Printed on Cable Makes Measuring Easy
Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (10 Feet) - Supports Cat6/5e/5, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Cord (Part# 31-399-10X )
Mediabridge Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6 / Cat5e
Mediabridge Snagless Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 0.3 mm (0.23 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Contact Plating: Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices
- Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (Up to 10G Base-T networks)
- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
- CAT6 / CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.
- CAPABILITY: Mediabridge Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- CERTIFIED: This Mediabridge Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance and online high definition video streaming.
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded conductors. Each of the 4 twisted pairs are separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
- FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
gofanco 4K 4x4 HDBaseT HDMI Matrix Extender Switcher Over Cat 5e/6/[email protected] 4:2:0 & [email protected] Up to 130ft, 1080p Up to 230ft - HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2, EDID, Firmware, 4 Inputs 4 Outputs (Matrix44-HDBT)
- Does not support 4K @60Hz Chroma 4:4:4 or HDR. 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 input devices will be downgraded to 1080p output
- Video resolutions: Up to 4K @60Hz 4:2:0, 4K @30Hz, and 1080p 3D video
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2
- Switching methods: Front panel buttons, IR, RS232, and TCP/IP
- HDMI AUDIO - Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio and all other HDMI standard formats
- Smart EDID management to match the connected displays
- Firmware upgradable for expanded compatibility
- Housing: Surface mountable metal enclosure
- Country of origin: China
- Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS
What's in the Package
- 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix 4K
- IR Blater cables (4)
- IR RX cables (4)
- IR remote control (2x AAA batteries required, not included)
- Power adapter
- RS232 cable
- Surface mount accessories
- Housing rubber pads
- User's guide
Warranty & Support
- Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
- 4x4 HDMI MATRIX - 4 INPUTS AND 4 OUTPUTS: Distribute, extend, and switch between any of the 4 sources to any of the 4 displays. The four output signals can be different or the same. Four outputs include 3x to HDBaseT receivers & 1x to Local HDMI Output. (NOTE: Creates 3 extended display and 1 local display set up)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION & RANGE - Supports 4K @60Hz (4:2:0) & 4K @30Hz up to 130ft (40m), and 1080p/3D up to 230ft (70m). (Note: Does not support 4K @60Hz Chroma 4:4:4 or HDR. 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 input devices will be downgraded to 1080p output)
- CONVENIENT AND RELIABLE - Distribution system for any environment and all your favorite HDMI sources. Keep your cable box, game console, Blue-Ray player, and Apple TV in one secure, tidy location and be able to view and control them from any room in the house or distant location. We recommend using high performance pure COPPER gofanco CAT6 cables to ensure reliable performance: Search CAT6UTP-100(B07PB3R8BK)/CAT6UTP-150(B07P6TDMLH) on Amazon.
- ADVANCED HDBaseT FEATURES - Power over Cable (PoC) allows one power adapter to power both the TX & RX units, bi-directional IR to control sources from display side, and smart EDID management for better picture quality. Controllable via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS232, and GUI via TCP/IP. *Batteries for the remote control are not included*.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY WITH PREMIUM CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Surface-mountable metal housing allows easy placement and provides higher level of RF/EMI shielding. FCC, CE and RoHS compliant. This product is backed with a 2-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Contact us at "www.gofanco.com/contacts" if you have any questions or concerns
Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (25 Feet) - Supports Cat6/5e/5, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Cord (Part# 31-399-25X )
Mediabridge Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6/Cat5eMediabridge Snagless Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable ConnectivityThis cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Specifications- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)- Outside Diameter: 5.8 0.3 mm (0.23 0.01 inch)- Connector Type: RJ45- Contact Plating: Gold Plated- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz- Cable Structure: Stranded- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) CompliantCompatibility- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices - Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (Up to 10G Base-T networks)Notes- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
- CAT6/CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports
- CAPABILITY: Can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10x the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Cat6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible
- CERTIFIED: CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies w/TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: Up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG, 4 twisted pair Stranded conductors. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter
- FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage
WEme USB 2.0 Extender to RJ45 Over Cat5/ 5E/ 6 Connection up to 100 Meter/ 328 Ft Ethernet Extention Cable Type A Male to A Female with 5V/ 2A Power Adapter
WEme high speed USB 2.0 extender lets you extend over an outstanding 328ft between a USB device and a host computer. It supports the full 480-Mbps (60MBs) transmission speed of the USB 2.0 standard, so you can take advantage of the full performance of your peripherals and devices. You can easily install desktop or tablet on USB Male transmitter and install your devices on USB Female receiver. For the best performance, it is recommended to use Industry-Standard Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 cable
- RJ45 Link connecter
- Supply power for the receiving end through DC power
- USB Male port connect with PC, USB Female port connect with USB devices
- Red Light hardware connection indicator will illuminate when power is connected
- Green Light flickering when data transfer is in progress
- Yellow Light RJ45 network connection indicator
Operating Systems Supported:
Windows XP /Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux OS
- 1 x USB Extender Transmitter
- 1 x USB Extender Receiver with Power Port
- 1 x External 5V/2A Power Adapter
- 1 x User's manual
- Used to extend USB devices, NOT for connecting to network switches
- Support for connecting 720p webcam, can NOT connect 1080P webcam
- Please confirm if you need to install the driver when connecting to the webcam
- Only supports video transmission, does NOT support audio transmission such as microphone and speaker. There is an updated version (ASIN: B01MRL2SK1) for audio transmission
- It is NECESSARY to plug in the power supply when reaching long distance devices
- Maximum transmission speed 480Mbps, does NOT support VR equipment and other devices that need USB 3.0 transmission rate
- USB 2.0 to RJ45 Lan Extension extends your USB devices up to 100M (328ft) from a computer by industry-standard Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 patch cable (cable is not included)
- Transmitter Connector is USB Type A Male to RJ45 Female, Receiver Connector is USB Type A Female to RJ45 Female with power port, Power is DC-5V 3.5*1.35mm
- USB Type-A Female for connecting more external device, compatible with most of USB external device, support KVM switches, webcam, keyboard, mouse, scanner, printer, USB flash disk and so on
- Operate at High-speed 480Mbps when running in USB 2.0 mode, backward compatible with USB1.0/USB1.1
- True Plug and Play. No drivers needed for you to enjoy its outstanding performance.
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Bruck lighting high support
- Spy voice video recorder
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Nike dry fit socks m