Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/S (PC4-19200) SR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin Memory - CT8G4SFS824A
CT8G4SFS824A is a 8GB single ranked DDR4 notebook module that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL17 latency. It is an Unbuffered SODIMM . It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2400MT/s SODIMM memory. Align the notch(es) on the module with the notch(es) in the slot, and then press the module down until the clips on the slot snap into place place.The catalogue shows generic pictures; the delivered articles may differ slightly from the catalogue picture.
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40 and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
CORSAIR VENGEANCE SODIMM 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 2400 C16 Laptop Memory
CORSAIR high performance Vengeance SODIMM memory kit, 2400MHz CL16 1.2V, allows you to automatically boost performance of your without BIOS reconfiguration. Slim and attractive design to ensure physical compatibility with all 6th Generation and 7th Generation Intel Core i7 notebooks and NUCs. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent stability and is backed by Corsair's limited lifetime warranty.
- 16-16-16-39 latency
- Auto-overclocking with compatible notebooks (no BIOS configuration required)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Patriot Memory Performance Viper DDR4 8GB SODIMM PC4-19200 (2400MHZ) PV48G240C5S Red
Patriot's DDR4 SODIMM modules deliver extreme performance for notebooks and small form factor PC's without sacrificing reliability. Designed for the latest Intel 6th Gen processors, these SODIMM modules are available in capacities up to 32GB and range in speeds up to 2800MHz. The SPD is set for Plug n Play (PNP) so there is no need to adjust any bios settings. Patriot's DDR4 Viper SODIMMS are built from the highest quality, components and 100 hand tested offering consumers rock-solid plug and play performance for the most demanding mobile applications. Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS 9, X and later, Patriot's SODIMM modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and Patriot's award winning customer support.
- Viper DDR4 Performance SODIMM
- 8GB DDR4 Module Not Kit
- 260-Pin NON-ECC SODIMM
- 1.2V, Timing 15-15-15-35, 2400 MHz
- Intel 6th Generation Core processors and later
Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) CL16 SR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin - BLS8G4S26BFSDK (Gray)
BLS8G4S26BFSD is a 8GB DDR4 Laptop module that operates at speeds up to 2666 MT/s and has a CL16 latency. It is an Unbuffered SODIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2666MT/s SODIMM memory.
- Speeds up to 2666 MT/s
- Faster speeds and responsiveness than standard DDR4 memory
- Increased performance and frame rates for systems with integrated graphics
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy configuration
Timetec Hynix IC 8GB DDR4 2400MHz PC4-19200 Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V CL17 1Rx8 Single Rank 260 Pin SODIMM Laptop Notebook Computer Memory RAM Module Upgrade (8GB)
Timetec - Memory of a lifetime
Compatible with (But not Limited to):
*Please click image for more compatible systems model
Acer - Aspire 3 (A315-xxx) (DDR4)/ 5 (A515-xxx)/ A715-71G-xxx Series/...
Alienware - Alienware 13 R3/ 15 R2/ R3/ 17/ R4/...
Apple - iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch (2017)/...
ASRock - Deskmini 110W/ Motherboard H110M-STX/ IMB-194-L / ...
ASUS/ASmobile - 170 Motherboard Q170T/ A Series Notebook A405UQ/...
BCM - ECM-SKLH Motherboard/ EPC-SKLU Desktop/ MX110H Motherboard/...
Clevo - Notebook P641Hxx/ P750DM/ P751DM/ P770DM/ P771DM/...
Dell - Alienware 13 R3/ Inspiron 5000 (5368)/ (5370)/ (5378)/...
EliteGroup (ECS) - (ECS) - LIVA One Mini PC (H1104-SF100) (DDR4)/...
Fujitsu - - CELSIUS H760/ H770/ H970/...
Getac - V110 G3 Fully Rugged Convertible/...
Gigabyte - Aero series Aero 15/15X Laptop/ ..
HP/Compaq - 14 Series Notebook 14-am0xxla (DDR4)/ ...
Intel - Next Unit of Computing (NUC) NUC6I3SYH/ NUC6I3SYK/ ...
Lenovo - Flex 4 Series/ IdeaCentre AIO 300 Series (Intel)/ 510 (23)/...
MiTAC - PH11SI Motherboard/ PH12SI/...
MSI - Desktop Aegis/ 3/ Ti3/ X/ X3/ Nightblade MI2/...
NEC - LAVIE Direct DA (H)/ (S)/ NS100 F1W/F2W Series/ ...
Panasonic - Toughbook 54 CF-54 (DDR4)/...
QNAP - NAS Servers TVS-473/ TVS-673/e/ ...
Samsung - Series 7 Notebook NP740U3L/ ...
Shuttle - DH270 Slim PC/ DS77U/ X50V6 All-in-One Barebone/ ...
Supermicro - SuperServer 5029S-TN2 (Super X11SSV-Q)/...
Toshiba - Portege A30-D-03J/ A30-D-049/ ...
ViewSonic - VPC10-WP Slot-in PC/...
ZOTAC - ZBOX CI527 Nano/ EN1060K/ PLUS/ ...
Need to know if this part is compatible?
Contact us with manufacturer and model information of your motherboard
- DDR4 2400MHz PC4-19200 260 Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V CL17 Single Rank 1Rx8 based 1024x8
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V) VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- Module Size: 8GB Package: 1x8GB For Laptop, Not For Desktop
- For Selected Acer , Alienware , Apple , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Clevo , Dell , EliteGroup (ECS) , Fujitsu , Getac , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , MiTAC , MSI , NEC , Panasonic , QNAP , Samsung , Shuttle , Supermicro , Toshiba , ViewSonic , ZOTAC
- Guaranteed - Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected]) MON - FRI 9AM-6PM PST
Kingston Technology ValueRAM 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4 Non-ECC CL17 SODIMM 1Rx8 (KVR24S17S8/8)
Kingston is the industry leader in PC memory. Designed with the White box user and system integrator in mind, Kingston ValueRAM products are engineered to meet industry standard Specifications and rigorously tested to ensure quality. Kingston ValueRAM is ideal for those who purchase memory by spec and are looking for competitively priced generic memory that is 100-percent tested to meet industry Specifications. Included in the package is one 8GB module of 2400Mhz DDR4 memory. Specs are standard DDR4 , 2400Mhz , non-ecc , CL17 , 1.2V , Unbuffered , SODIMM. 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each. If Memory is not working - Remove original memory, if present, to install Kingston module in the 1st memory slot to isolate a possible faulty 2nd slot. When populating memory with modules of different capacity, install largest capacity module first follow by lower capacity last.
- 8GB module of 2400Mhz DDR4 laptop Memory
- 260-pin Unbuffered SODIMM
- From the industry leader in PC Memory
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and free technical support
Corsair 8GB Module DDR4 2133MHz Unbuffered CL15 SODIMM
Corsair built its reputation on performance memory that shines in the most demanding computing situations: extreme gaming and high-transaction processing environments. But not all computers are put to such extreme usage. So we brought the same reliability, testing and Corsair quality to a line of memory designed to support standard computing situations such as popular office applications. Now it's one of our most popular memory lines. Backed with a lifetime warranty, it is memory you can rely on. Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
- 8GB Module (1x8GB) DDR4 2133MHz SODIMM
- 15-15-15-36 latency
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Memory Type: DDR4; Speed: 2133MHz
Silicon Power 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) DDR4-RAM-2400MHz (PC4 19200) 260Pin 1.2V CL17 Non ECC Unbuffered SODIMM-Laptop Memory
- 16 GB kit consisting of 8GBx2 DDR4 laptop module that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL17 latency.
- High performance at transfer bandwidth reaching 17GB/s, which is 33 faster than DDR3-1600.
- Runs at low voltage of 1.2V that effectively decreases hardware power consumption and thus enables higher stability and longer life span.
- Adopts selected original memory module and is 100 factory-tested to guarantee high stability, durability and compatibility.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty to promise complete services and technical support.
Corsair Memory Kit 16GB DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM Memory (CMSX16GX4M2A2400C16)
CORSAIR high performance Vengeance SODIMM memory kit, 2400MHz CL16 1.2V, allows you to automatically boost performance of your without BIOS reconfiguration . Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent stability and is backed by Corsair's limited lifetime warranty.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
- 2400MHz . Compatibility : 6th and 7th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 notebooks
- 16-16-16-39 latency;Pin Out: 260 Pin; No Fan Included
- 1.2V, Auto-overclocking with compatible notebooks
- Auto-overclocking with compatible notebooks (no BIOS configuration required).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Kingston Technology HyperX Impact 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL15 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory (HX426S15IB2/8)
Keep ahead of the curve by fully loading up your notebook or small form factor machine with HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM and crank the settings to max. Impact DDR4 is optimized for Intel's Series 100 and 200 chipsets and has been tested for compatibility with leading motherboard manufacturers. Available in 4GB-16GB modules and kits of 2 and 4 for capacities up to 64GB, it has low CL13, CL14 and CL15 latencies, higher memory bandwidth and speeds up to 2666MHz1 to power through all the gaming, video editing and multitasking you can throw at it. It automatically overclocks itself so that even first-time installers know they're getting the most from their system. Because it's XMP-ready, you can fine tune your setup by simply selecting one of the hand-tuned profiles, no need to dig into the BIOS. Ultra-efficient Impact DDR4 operates at a mere 1.2V, so you'll get a huge performance boost, your system will run cooler and you'll squeeze more from your notebook's battery life. The sleek black PCB and slim thermal label will give your build an edge in style, and Impact DDR4 is backed by lifetime warranty.
- Max out your system memory - Fully load up your notebook or small form factor machine with HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM, available in modules from 4GB-16GB and kits of 2 and 4 for capacities up to 64GB
- Plug N Play functionality - HyperX Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks itself so even first-time installers know they're getting the most from their system
- Intel XMP Ready - HyperX Impact DDR4 is XMP-ready, so setup can be adjusted by selecting one of the hand-tuned profiles, without needing to dig into the BIOS
- Ultra-efficient Impact DDR4 operates at a mere 1.2V, so you'll get a huge performance boost, your system will run cooler and you'll squeeze more out of your notebook's battery
- Spy voice video recorder
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Bruck lighting high support
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg