Primula PERE-3306 6-Cup Aluminum Espresso Coffee Maker, Red
Primula's Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker is compact, efficient and easy to use. The box contains easy step by step instructions to make the perfect cup of espresso the very first time. Simply fill the lower chamber with water, fill the filter with ground coffee and place on medium heat atop your stove. This heavy weight cast aluminum espresso maker features a safety-release valve, a major factor in controlling the quality of your espresso. Primula's design allows you to make the perfect shot of espresso without worry as the safety release valve controls the pressure at a set, pre-determined level. This sturdy espresso machine is carefully crafted with strong, long-lasting aluminum and features a durable flip-top lid with a temperature resistant knob and handle that allows for easy, safe pouring.
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: The Primula 6-Cup Aluminum Espresso Maker features a modern, stylish design with a high-quality aluminum body. The handle is made from a heat resistant plastic that not only provides you with a firm and reliable grip, but also allows your hand to stay cool during use. Its efficient layout forces pressurized water through coffee grounds, and deposits a rich, full bodied espresso blend into the serving chamber
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS: Unscrew the top and remove the filter funnel from the base. Locate the filter plate and rubber washer, and remove both. Wash all parts in hot water and then reassemble. It is recommended that your first espresso be thrown away as to ensure the optimal taste of ensuing brews
- HISTORY OF ESPRESSO: Espresso is a specialty coffee brewed by forcing small amounts of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is generally thicker and more highly concentrated than coffee brewed by other methods, often featuring a creamy foam on top. Espresso was invented in Italy at the beginning of the 20th century by Luigi Bezzera. Bezzera invented a method of creating coffee using steam pressure, providing a quick way to make a single cup of coffee. The original Italian name meant "pressed coffee," with a connotation of speed and efficiency
- SUBSEQUENT USES AND CLEANING: To use, fill the base with fresh water up to the level of the safety valve and insert the filter funnel. Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee (do not press down), and screw the assembled top firmly to the base. Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat, and within 3-5 minutes, delicious espresso will fill the serving chamber. Serve immediately. To clean, hand wash only. Do not use a dishwasher.
Epoca Stovetop Espresso 6cup Red
Primula PERE3306 Red Stovetop Espresso Maker Durable Flip UPC Code: 741393127690
- Primula 6 Cup Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker - Red - 12 Fl Oz Coffee Pot - Cast Aluminum
Primula PERE-3306 6-Cup Aluminum Espresso Coffee Maker, Red by Epoca Inc.
Brand Name: Primula
Product Name: 6 Cup Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker - Red
Marketing Information: Primula's 6 cup Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker delivers 6 Demitasse cups of rich, authentic espresso. Stovetop espresso makers are popular because you can make quality espresso quickly, without the hassle of electric espresso machines. Primula's 6 cup espresso maker is compact, easy to use, and delivers 6 fantastic cups of fresh, aromatic espresso in one pot. Its' distinctive design provides through and even heat distribution for enhanced flavor and aroma. Included in each box are easy step by step instructions to make the perfect cup of espresso the very first time. Simply fill the lower chamber with water, fill the filter with ground coffee, and place on stovetop. Within minutes, delicious, bubbling cups of espresso will fill your pot. Remove from heat and enjoy! This heavy weight cast aluminum espresso maker features a safety-release valve, a major factor in controlling the quality of your espresso. It controls the pressure with which the water is delivered to the coffee grounds. Primula's design allows you to make a delicious pot of espresso without worry as the safety release valve controls the pressure at a set, pre-determined level. This sturdy espresso machine is carefully crafted with strong, long-lasting aluminum and features a durable flip-top lid with a temperature resistant knob and handle that allows for easy, safe pouring.
Product Type: Cookware
Pots & Pans Type Details: 1 x Coffee Pot - 12 fl oz
Features: Stove Top Safe
Features: Heat Resistant Handle
Features: Heat Resistant Knob
Material: Cast Aluminum
Weight (Approximate): 1.60 lb
- Primula PERE-3306 6-Cup Aluminum Espresso Coffee Maker, Red
- SIZE: 6 Cups
- COLOR: Red
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Bruck lighting high support
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Spy voice video recorder