Grand Teton National Park (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Waterproof Tear-Resistant Topographic Map
Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Grand Teton National Park provides an unparalleled tool for exploring this magnificent region. This map offers unmatched detail of the entire park and features key areas of interest including Jackson Hole, Jackson Lake, Colter Bay Village, Jenny Lake, Phelps Lake, Teton Crest Trail, Bridger-Teton National Forest, Caribou-Targhee National Forest, Gros Ventre Wilderness, Jedediah Smith Wilderness, and John D. Rockefeller Jr. Memorial Parkway.
With almost 250 miles of mapped trails in some of the most breathtaking scenery in the entire country, the Grand Teton National Park map can guide you off the beaten path and back again. The trails are clearly marked to help with navigation for backcountry explorers. Suggested backpacking trips, weather and safety tips, and information about other recreation activities are included to help guide you in enjoying all the park has to offer. The map base includes contour lines and elevations for summits, passes and major lakes. The bathymetry of Jackson Lake is shown with both contours and hill shading. Some of the many recreation features include: campgrounds, trailheads, parking lots, scenic overlooks, interpretive trails, and backcountry camping zones.
Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.
Other features found on this map include: Grand Teton, Grand Teton National Park, Gros Ventre River, Gros Ventre Wilderness, Jackson Hole, Jedediah Smith Wilderness, Jenny Lake, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway, Mount Moran, Rendezvous Mountain, Targhee National Forest, Teton National Forest, Teton Pass, Teton Range, Teton Wilderness.
- Map Scale = 1:80,000 & 1:31,680
- Sheet Size = 25.5" x 37.75"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- Approximately 4 1/4" x 9" folded; 25 1/2" x 37 3/4" fully opened
- Scale = 1:80,000 and 1:31,680
- Map revised - 2008
- Tear resistant paper
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks Map Pack Bundle (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Waterproof Tear-Resistant Travel MapYellowstone National Park was the world's first national park and covers 3,500 square miles. Just to the south of Yellowstone, are the jagged peaks of Grand Teton National Park. The Map Pack Bundle includes maps of both of these iconic parks. Each park has its own character with Yellowstone's mighty falls, massive lake and dramatic geisers. Not to be overlooked, the Teton Range of Grand Teton National Park juts almost vertically from Jackson Lake. The two maps in the Map Pack cover the many thousands of square miles and show popular tourist destinations as well as the deep backcountry where only the hardcore backpacker will be seen. The maps include detailed trail networks with points of interest such as campgrounds, boat ramps, ski areas, and many more.
Buy the Map Pack and save 15!
The Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks Map Pack includes:
- Map 201 :: Yellowstone National Park
- Map 202 :: Grand Teton National Park
- Map Scale = 1:126,720 & 1:80,000
- Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- National Geographic Maps: National Geographic's waterproof and tear-resistant maps provide travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective, a necessity for any adventure.
- Pocket Naturalist Guides: Waterford Press' Pocket Naturalist Guides are filled with accurate and lifelike illustrations of the wildlife you are likely to encounter on your travels.
Moon Yellowstone & Grand Teton: Including Jackson Hole (Travel Guide)
Find Your Adventure with Moon Travel Guides!
Forge your way through forests, across mountain peaks, past geysers, and more with Moon Yellowstone & Grand Teton. Inside you'll find:
- Itineraries for every timeline, budget, and travel style, ranging from one day in each national park to a week-long road trip covering both
- The top activities and unique ideas for exploring each park: Marvel at the steam-spewing Old Faithful geyser, or take a horseback ride to panoramic lakeside views. Hike through alpine forests to rushing waterfalls, and catch a glimpse of wild bison, elk, wolves, or bears. Climb to Inspiration Point for breathtaking views of Jackson Hole, explore the quirky nearby towns, or discover the best spots to hit the slopes during the winter season
- Strategies for getting to the parks and traveling between them, with suggestions on where to stop along the way to eat, rest, or explore
- Expert tips for hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, kayaking, and more, plus essential packing and health and safety information
- Detailed hike descriptions with individual trail maps, each marked by duration, elevation change, and more
- Valuable insight from Yellowstone expert and seasoned explorer Becky Lomax
- Honest advice on where to stay inside and outside the parks, including campgrounds, cabins, guest ranches, and resorts
- Up-to-date information on park fees, passes, and reservations
- Full-color photos and detailed maps of each national park
- Coverage of gateway cities and towns, including Jackson Hole, Big Sky, Red Lodge, Cody, Lander, and DuBois
- Recommendations for families, seniors, solo travelers, international visitors, travelers with disabilities, and traveling with pets
- Thorough background on the wildlife, weather, terrain, hazards and personal safety, and history
National Geographic Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks Road Guide: The Essential Guide for Motorists (National Geographic Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks Road Guide)
When the scenery out the car window is breathtaking, drivers and their passengers want maximum gaze time. Our popular road guide, completely revised and updated, features contiguous text and maps so visitors can follow the maps and descriptions as they drive along. The books efficient design eliminates having to flip back and forth between maps and text and count odometer mileagea major frustration of other road guides.
This indispensable guide tracks the major roads within Yellowstone National Park and its neighbor Grand Teton National Park. Detailed topographical maps point out where to look for wildlife such as mountain goats, bighorn sheep, elk, deer, and bear; geological formations; historical sites; and plants. Also included are locations for camping, fishing, and boating within the Wyoming parks.
Several pages of maps and accompanying text cover the popular Grand Loop Road, describing the formation of the 308-foot Lower Falls, Yellowstone Canyons best views from Artists Point, and how Mud Volcano lives up to its name. This road guide not only helps visitors find their way around but also makes the trip richer, more interesting, and more enjoyable.
- National Geographic
Grand Teton National Park Hiking Map
Shaded Relief Hiking Map and Guide of Grand Teton National Park, WY.
Shaded Relief Topographic Map of the Entire Park (Scale 1:72500)
Topographic MAp of Granite to Moran Canyons (Scale 1:48000)
Backcountry and climbing regulations, trail milege and suggestions of how to enjoy your visit with minimum impact into the delicate park ecology.
Printed on waterproof and tear resistant material.
- Grand Teton Np Hiking Map & Gd
- Rockies Maps
- Earthwalk Press
Top Trails: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks: 46 Must-Do Hikes for Everyone
Hike, backpack, or ride horsebacktheres a trail for you.
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks offer the ultimate in natural and geothermal wonders: backcountry lakes, panoramic summits, glacier-carved canyons, steaming geyser basins, and vast meadows teeming with wildlife. Top Trails: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks by experienced outdoors authors Andrew Dean Nystrom and Bradley Mayhew contains 46 must-do trips, from Mammoth Hot Springs to Old Faithful, from the Absarokas to the Gallatin Range, and from Jackson Hole to the Teton Crest Trail. Book features include dont get lost trail milestones, innovative trail-feature tables, elevation profiles, detailed maps, driving directions, and more. In keeping with the tradition of the Top Trails series, this updated guide maximizes readers time and enjoyment of Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park.
- Top Trails Yellowstone/tetons
Lonely Planet Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spot wolves and grizzlies in Lamar Valley, watch geysers erupt in Old Faithful and Upper Geyser Basin, or get out on the water in a kayak or canoe at Jackson Lake; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks Travel Guide:
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best - hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation
- Over 47 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
- Covers Yellowstone National Park area, Mammoth Country, Roosevelt Country, Canyon Country, Lake Country, Norris, Geyser Country, Bechler Region, Grand Teton National Park area, Jackson and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Yellowstone & Grand Teton , our most comprehensive guide to these two parks, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking to visit more national parks? Check out USA's National Parks, a new full-color guide that covers all 59 of the USA's national parks.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards winner in Favorite Travel Guide category for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Lonely Planet Yellowstone Grand Teton National Parks
Best Easy Day Hiking Guide and Trail Map Bundle: Grand Teton National Park (Best Easy Day Hikes)
Best Easy Day Hiking Guide and Trail Map BundleGrand Teton National Park combines the expertise of FalconGuides with the incredible maps of National Geographic to give you everything youll need to explore one of Americas best national parks.
Greater Yellowstone & Grand Teton Recreation Atlas & Guide
Yellowstone is Benchmark's first national park and combined with Grand Teton National Park, the region is unrivaled in geologic wonder, dramatic landscapes, and unique wildlife. In 2013, the University of Oregon's Department of Geography's InfoGraphics Lab initiated a partnership with Benchmark Maps to develop a new recreation atlas that complements their successful academic title Atlas of Yellowstone. The result was this specialty recreation atlas and guide for Greater Yellowstone and Grand Teton. You will enjoy the features of this atlas of these national parks, the cornerstones of western park lands.
- Atlases: Every Benchmark atlas is specially designed for enthusiasts of hunting, fishing, camping, boating, hiking, and other outdoor activities. All atlases have Benchmarks exclusive Landscape Maps with large easy-to-read and page overlap, and a useful GPS grid. The categorized Recreation Guide makes planning your next adventure a breeze. The Recreation Maps have public land ownership shown as color tints, and most titles have hunting unit names and boundaries
- Recreational Maps: Benchmarks Recreation Maps were created for outdoor lovers who want the high quality recreation information in our atlases but with the convenience of a traditional folding map. Complete public lands detail and hunting unit boundaries are shown as well as categorized recreation listings.
Spectacular Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
Spectacular Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks captures the breathtaking landscape and wildlife of one of Americas most renowned regions. More than 275 photographsfrom some of the country's best nature photographersrecreate the adventure and grandeur of this area that combines the world's greatest collection of geothermal features, some of the West's most spectacular mountains and its best wildlife viewing areas. This unique large-format book offers guided toursin words and picturesof Yellowstone and Grand Teton, with thirty-six pages of foldouts, each more than three feet wide, designed to illustrate the wide-open expanse of these national park gems. Yellowstone was set aside as America's first national park in 1872. Since then, interest in the park has grown dramatically and today, more than 3 million people visit the two parks annually. Grand Teton National Park, home of the majestic mountain range, was preserved as a national park in 1929. This book offers stunning photographs of every corner of the 2.2 million acres that make up these parks, including such treasures as Lake Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River, and the world's most famous geyser, Old Faithful, as well as rainbow-colored geyser basins of the north Mammoth country, and herds of buffalo and elk on the wide plains of the Lamar Valley. Sit back and behold the beauty of the Grand Tetons at sunset, the breathtaking vistas over the Snake River, or the refreshing waterfalls off the Bechler River trail. Whether its boating on Jackson Lake or a hike around Grand Prismatic Spring that you desire, Spectacular Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks takes you deep into the parks' many gorgeous landscapes in every season of the year.
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Spy voice video recorder
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Bruck lighting high support
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Nike dry fit socks m