Xiegu G90 HF Amateur Radio Transceiver 20W SSB/CW/AM/FM 0.5-30MHz SDR Structure with Built-in Auto Antenna Tuner
Xiegu G-series, G90 ---- Portable 20W HF amateur radio transceiver.
High performance front end narrowband ESC preselector
Frequency range of 0.5-30MHz
SSB/CW/AM/FM* four working modes
1.8 inch high brightness color TFT LCD screen
24k bandwidth spectrum display with waterfall
Software defined narrowband filter (CW mode: 50Hz)
Detachable front panel/display unit
Up to 20W of RF power
Built-in wide range automatic antenna tuner
I/Q output for interfacing with a PC or XDT1 panadapter
The FM mode can only be turned on when the GSOC controller is used together.
Receive Frequency Range: 0.5MHz to 30MHz
Operating Voltage Range: 10.516.5V DC
Transmitting Frequency Range: all amateur bands in the range of 1.8 to 29.999 MHz
Working Mode: SSB/CW/AM/FM*
Standby Operating Current: 500mA max
Transmit Working Current: 8A max
Operating Temperature Range: 0 C
Antenna Interface: SL16-K type, impedance 50
G90 Newest Update Info
1.Fixed the problem that the automatic antenna tuner could not be tuned in CW mode. Now the automatic antenna tuner could be accessed automatically after you the pressing the TUNE button on the handle and finishing tuning.
2.Corrected the "." and "-" ratios of the CW auto key. Now the default is 1:3.
3.Fixed the bug that the CMP compressor of G90_MainUnit_FW_V1d04_build001 software worked abnormally.
4.Fixed the CW side tone adjustment issue.
1.Added an adjustment menu of "." and "-" ratio for CW auto key. The Ratio menu can be found by the KEY button.
2.Added NB menu. (NB SW/NB Level/NB Width)
3.Added SQL icon.
Host firmware: V1.4
Machine firmware: V1.5
- Detachable Display Unit - The display unit and the host can be separated, which allows you to flexibly arrange the position of the host.
- Wide Range Auto Antenna Tuner - There is a built-in high-powered automatic antenna tuner that can help you to set up and debug antenna quickly, antenna would no longer be a pain point for amateur users.
- Clear Screen Shows - All the information is clear at a glance on the display. With the 24k bandwidth real-time spectrum display and special waterfall display, various signal conditions are under control.
- Easy to Use - You can use the Quick Mode button to turn on or off various functions. Instead of setting up different functions in the menu, you can directly adjust them by pressing corresponding function keys.
- Warranty Note - We provide 1 year warranty from the sale of Xiegu G90. Please do not take this radio apart by yourself, as any mini change may influence the performance. Please kindly note that Xiegu manufactory and our store will not accept any artificial damage of this.
Icom IC-718 HF All Band Amateur Base Transceiver 100 Watts - Original Icom USA
The HF bands allow you to communicate over long distances covering many km even to the other side of the world. With the superior performance found in the IC-718 such as wide dvnamic range, high C/N ratio, and full duty operation you will find making these contacts easy. Experience the combination of the latest RF and digital technology, along with the size and simplified operation. You will see the IC-718 will be the most practical rig you will ever own. The IC-718 has a speaker mounted on the front panel. With the speaker facing the operator, audio sounds can be clearly heard without impediment during operation. It is no longer necessary to manually increase the volume to try and capture audio sounds. The IC-718 has 0.03-29.999999 MHz* general coverage receive capability. A 4-element system is employed for the 1st receive mixer, providing superior receive IMD, especially from in-band near-by interfering signals. A well-designed double-conversion system to help minimize image and spurious responses for better signal fidelity, is also built-in. A newly designed PLL circuit has been adopted to improve C/N ratio characteristics. The combination of the 4-element system mixer and new PLL circuit allows superior basic performance as that of a commercial grade transceiver. *Guaranteed range: 0.5-29.999999 MHz
- USB, LSB, CW, RTTY(FSK) and AM modes are built-in
- 0.03-29.999999 MHz* general coverage receive capability. *Guaranteed range: 0.5-29.999999 MHz
- Total 101 memory channels are available
- The DSP includes the following to give you superior receiver quality in your shack, vehicle or during DX'pedition.
- Level adjustable noise blanker - RF attenuator and Pre-amplifier - Variety of scanning function types
Yaesu FT-857D Amateur Radio Transceiver - HF, VHF, UHF All-Mode 100W Remote Head Capability
Yaesu FT-857D Amateur radio transceiver for the HF, VHF & UHF bands.
* DSP, ctcss, 200 memories.
* Output is 100W 6-160M on FM-SSB-CW (25W AM carrier), & 50W VHF 2 meter, 20W UHF 70cm bands.
* Receives all shortwave, AM/FM broadcast, & VHF-UHF frequencies listed above.
* Has 2 SO-239 Antenna outputs, one for 0-54Mhz, the other for VHF/UHF.
* Requires Optional suitable antenna(s).
Power requirement is regulated 12-13.8Vdc, at 22 amps or greater.
Includes microphone & power cable.
- Receives 0.1-56Mhz, 76-108Mhz, 118-164Mhz and 420-470MHz - AM/USB/LSB/FM/CW
- Transmits The Amateur Ham Radio Bands 160 thru 2 meters, plus 70cm UHF too!
- Output is 100 Watts on 6-160M, 50W VHF & 20W UHF, FM-AM-SSB-CW (25W AM HF carrier)
- Built-In Digital signal processing, 200 memories, spectrum display, ctcss (PL).
- Includes microphone & power cable. Requires 12-13.8Vdc @ 22 Amps minimum for power. Requires Optional suitable antenna(s).
RECENT RS-918SSB HF SDR HAM Transceiver
RS 918 NEEDS EVERYONT'S SUPPORT, WE WILL DO BETTER WITH RS 918 TOGETHER, WELCOME FEEDBACK YOUR UPGRADE SUGGESTIONS, CONTINUE TO IMPROVE IT.Specification:
Frequency Range - RX:1.8-30MHz TX:All HAM HF BANDS
Operating Mode - SSB(J3E)CWAM(RX Only), FM, FREE-DV
TX Power - 5W (Standard, DC 13.8V) , 15W (Full,DC 13.8V)
Receiving Sensitivity - 0.110.89V(RFC 50-20)
Minimum Frequency Step - 1Hz
Operating Voltage - DC915V
Antenna Impedance - 50
Frequency Stability - 1.5PPM @ Power on 5 Minutes (Standard) ; 0.5PPM if Optional TCXO Used
Product Dimension (W H D) - 2157462mmMounting Bracket Included
Weight - 21.97OZ
HM-918 Hand Microphone * 1
CP-918 Change-over plug * 1
PL-918 DC Power Cable * 1
RS-918SSB User's Manual.PDF to you.
Please well connect correct power supply and antenna before powering on for use. Improper power supply and antenna connection may damage the transceiver.
RS-978 SSB HF SDR HAM Transceiver with Inner 3800mAh Battery, 15W SDR Mobile Radioplease refer to : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JF67W8C
- Spectrum Dynamic Waterfall Display,Multiple Working Modes: Receive Mode, Transmit Mode, TUNE Mode, VFO Mode, SPLIT Mode.
- DSP Digital Signal Processing Noise Reduction,Automatic Notch Filter.Humanized Interface Color Display,Receive Fine Tuning Function, Changeable MIC Gain Value.
- VCC Power Supply Voltage Indication Table,Transmit Signal Strength Display Table.
- Multifunctional Instrument: SWR Standing Wave Ratio Meter, AVD Audio Frequency Meter, ALC Signal Modulation Meter.
- FULL RECENT WARRANTY: Regarding the quality control of rs 918, our factory has now strengthened the testing process and quality inspection, so you don't have to worry about its quality.If You're Not Satisfied with Your Purchase Simply, Pleaes don't hesitate to tell us and You'll be Offered a FULL Refund or Replacement(within 30 days)and 1 year quality guaranteed. No Questions Asked, Enjoy this Absolutely RISK FREE Purchase Today by Clicking the Yellow 'ADD TO CART BUTTON"' Above.
Icom IC-7100 HF/50/144/440 MHz Amateur Radio Mobile Transceiver D-Star Capable w/ Touch Screen - Original Icom USA Model
Intuitive Touch Screen Interface An amateur radio first! The touch screen interface provides innovative quick and smooth operation for setting various functions and editing memories. Slant Top Controller The slant top controller display faces the operator and is designed to increase visibility of the display. The built-in highefficiency oval speaker provides easy to hear audio.An external speaker and electronic keyer can be connected to the controller. D-STAR DV Mode Operation The IC-7100 provides D-STAR DV mode digital voice and low speed data communication. Linking of D-STAR repeaters over the Internet allows you to communicate long distance with digital modulated clear intelligible audio. D-STAR: Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio IF DSP Features The latest 32-bit fl oating point DSP supports many digital processing features such as digital IF fi lter, twin PBT, manual notch filters. Of course, those high grade digital processing features work on all ham bands, from HF to the 70cm band. Optional Suction Cup Mounting Base, MBF-1 The optional MBF-1 is a suction cup mounting base for easy installation in your vehicle. MBA-1 Mobile Mounting Bracket is also required.
- Built-in SD Card Slot for voice storage and data cloning Dual DSP chips deliver versatile digital processing performance Built-in RTTY demodulator and decoder
- Multi-function meter SWR graphic display DSP controller RF speech compressor
- Total of 505 memory channels Voice recording and playback functions
- 0.5ppm high frequency stability Optional RS-BA1 IP control remote control software
- Frequency coverage*1 (Unit: MHz) Receiver 0.030-199.999*2 400.000-470.000*2 Transmit 1.800-1.999 3.500-3.999 5.255-5.405*2 7.000-7.300 10.100-10.150 14.000-14.350 18.068-18.168 21.000-21.450 24.890-24.990 28.000-29.700 50.000-54.000 144.000-148.00 430.000-450.000 *1 Showing USA version. Varies according to version. *2 Some frequency bands are not guaranteed. Mode USB, LSB, CW, RTTY, AM, FM, WFM (Rx only)
Yaesu Original FT-450D HF/50MHz Compact Amateur Base Transceiver - 100 Watts, IF DSP Technology
The FT-450D is a compact yet superb HF/50MHz radio with state-of-the-art IF DSP technology configured to provide World Class performance in an easy to operate package. New licensees, casual operators, DX chasers, contesters, portable / field enthusiasts, and emergency service providers...This Radio is for YOU ! The current "FT 450D" model includes some great features not offered with the original FT 450 and FT 450AT models that have been discontinued. Illuminated Key Buttons 300Hz / 500Hz / 2.4 kHz CW IF Filter Front Feet Stand * Classically Designed Main Dial * and Knobs Dynamic Microphone MH-31A8J Included
- FM-USB-LSB-AM-CW, 100 Watts of Transmit output on 6-160M Amateur Radio.
- Receives 30Khz to 54Mhz continious including All Shortwave & AM broadcast.
- Built-In Automatic Antenna tuner, ctcss, 500 & 300 Hz CW Filters.
- Fast 400 MHz IF DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology.
Mini Color Screen Quad Standby 25W HF VHF UHF Mobile Radio Transceiver
Dual Band, Quad-Standby Quad Band, Quad-Standby
Same TX RX Frequency, Different TX RX Frequency
Operation for Manual Channel Memory and Delete
Memory FM Radio Channel
Transmit Transit Signal
DTMF Signalling Setup
- Output Power: 25W/20W
- Weight: 448g
- Squelch Way:Carrier/CTCSS/DCS/5Tone/2Tone/DTMF
- Dual band Quad Standby
Yaesu Ft-8900R Quad Band Hi Power FM Amateur Ham Radio Transceiver 2M / 6M/ 10M / 70cm!
QuadBand Amateur Ham Radio FM Mobile Transceiver.
10 Meter, 6 Meter, 2 Meter & 70cm Transmit.
Full Cross Band Repeat, Remoteable Faceplate, & Full Duplex operation.
Requires Optional suitable Antenna(s), & Hookup to 12-14Vdc at least 12 Amps.
- Transmits 50 watts on 10, 6 and 2M, & 35 watts on 440 MHz, With Selectable Lower Output Settings..
- Receives (less cellular) 28-29.7, 50-54, 108-180, 320-480 and 700-985 MHz, Transmits 28-29.70Mhz, 50-54Mhx, 144-148Mhz, 430-450Mhz.
- Backlit Keypad mic, 800 mem Channels, Live Dual Displays, ctcss/dcs (PL & DPL).
- Features Cross Band Repeater mode, 1200/9600 bps Packet Jack, AlphaNumeric Display, V/V, U/U, V/U.
- Includes YSK-8900 Separation Kit
BTECH Mobile UV-50X2 50 Watt Dual Band Base, Mobile Radio: 136-174mhz (VHF) 400-520mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham)
The X-Series BTECH Mobiles introduce our new fully customizable Multi-Color LCD display screen. You can adjust the complete display to be exactly as you want it (with 9 available colors across 10 display elements). Beyond the display, you can fully customize your channels to display their alpha-numeric names or frequency settings.
The X-Series Mobiles also introduces our new dual sync mode! With this option, you can single or dual sync two different channels and display both their frequency and name simultaneously. If you prefer instead to monitor up to four channels; you can single line display a channel's name or frequency. Additionally, as a new feature added: you can even monitor both VFO (frequency) and channel modes simultaneously.
Another feature introduced in the X-Series mobiles is the ability to edit your channel preferences without needing to program a new channel! You can edit tones, additional squelch information, and even add or remove it from your scanning list anytime!
Scanning channels and frequencies has now gotten even easier! A new menu allows you to select scanning resume methods. You can set the radio to start scanning immediately during reboot, resume scanning if you interrupt scanning to transmit, or start scanning soon as it powers on. The UV-50X2 will save your scanning preferences even with a power interruption. Frequency scanning has gotten a full overhaul; you can edit and scan through frequencies exactly as you prefer. Set your frequency range and frequency interval (step) right through the UV-50X2 on-screen interface.
You can adjust the Microphone Gain with the in-menu audio adjustments. The X-Series Mobiles include a 3.5mm Line In/Line Out multi-jack to allow remote audio input and output. (See manual for Jack Layout) *Requires TRRS Multi-jack speaker line, do not use a standard 3.5MM Mono Speaker-Out without an appropriate adaptor
Learn More At: baofengtech.com/uv-50x2
- What Makes the UV-50X2 Unique: Dual Synchronize Display Mode, Mic Audio Gain Settings, Expanded Frequency Range (up to 520MHz), In depth user's guide, Auto Power Off Function, Channel Mode Editing Settings, Auto Scan, Scanning Resume, and Variable Frequency Scanning, Quad Watch Delay Time, Randomization Privacy Mode - Builds upon previous generation UV-5001
- High / Low Power Settings (50W/10W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-50X2 with the Nagoya UT-72 Magnetic Mount Antenna for easy installation. The PC04 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming
- The UV-50X2 operates as multiple radios in one, with either 144 MHz or 430 MHz as the "Main" TX/RX band, while simultaneously watching up to 3 other frequencies or channels; and, if you like, you can configure your UV-50X2 for simultaneous VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF operation, too!
- Kit Includes: BTECH UV-50X2, Speaker Mic, DC Cable, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, and User Guide
Icom IC-7300 HF/50 MHz Base Transceiver with Touch Screen Color TFT LCD, 100 Watts, and Ham Guides Pocket Reference Card Bundle
New technology is changing the way receivers are being designed and the IC-7300 is an industry first as an RF, Direct Sampling System is being used in an entry level HF radio. The ability to digitize RF before various receiver stages reduces the inherent noise that is generated in the different IF stages of a radio. We feel the performance of the 7300 will far exceed your expectations for a radio considered entry level.
- ICOM IC-7300 100W HF Transceiver
- Ham Guides TM Pocket Reference Card
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Spy voice video recorder
- Bruck lighting high support
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg