Neumann TLM 103 Condensor Microphone
The award-winning TLM 103 is the ideal large diaphragm microphone for all professional and semi-professional applications requiring the utmost in sound quality on a limited budget. Available in satin nickel and matte black. Delivery includes an SG 103 swivel mount and a wooden jeweler's box. A standard name in high-end recording studios around the world, Neumann mics deliver the professional touch that's needed to capture high-quality audio. The TLM 103 is fast becoming a standard for home recording and the music industry. The large-diaphragm Neumann TLM-103 Microphone provides platinum-quality sound on a bronze budget, using transformerless circuitry for ultralow self-noise and handling high sound pressure levels up to 138dB. The TLM-103's cardioid polar pattern optimizes attenuation of unwanted sound and suppresses feedback and comes with a rugged wire mesh grille that helps protect the capsule. This is the mic for everyone who, despite budget limitations, does not want to do without the uncompromising Neumann sound. Applications Due to the universal cardioid pattern, straightforward handling, extremely low self-noise level, and finally, the price, the TLM 103 is predestined for all demanding applications from home recording to professional broadcasting and commercial recording studios. Polar pattern The TLM 103 is equipped with a large diaphragm capsule with cardioid pattern. By focusing on this pattern - used in most recording situations - the attenuation of unwanted rear sound has been optimized. Off-axis sounds are rendered naturally while isolation is increased. This also leads to a high feedback suppression when the microphone is used in live situations or where loudspeaker playback is a factor. Acoustic features The TLM 103 is addressed from the front, marked with the red Neumann logo on the microphone body. The K 103 large diaphragm capsule is based on the K 87, well known from the U 67 / U 87 microphones.The capsule has a flat frequency response up to ...
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule Transformerless circuitry Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A Includes swivel mount Straightforward handling for homerecording and professional studios High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets Shockmount sold separately
- Available in satin nickel and matte black
- Delivery includes an SG 103 swivel mount and a wooden jeweler's box
- A standard name in high-end recording studios around the world, Neumann mics deliver the professional touch that's needed to capture high-quality audio
- The TLM 103 is fast becoming a standard for home recording and the music industry
Neumann WS 87 Windscreen for U 67 U87 TLM 103 TLM 50 TLM 127 M 147 Tube TLM 170
Close range sounds, wind, and fast movements of the microphone boom, all may cause interfering noises. To avoid these unwanted sounds, windscreen accessories are available. Typically, they are made out of open-cell polyurethane foam. These windscreens do not cause interfering resonances and do not influence the directional pattern. Only in the upper frequency range is the output level slightly attenuated. The wind noise attenuation was measured without electrical filtering in a turbulent air stream traveling at 20 km/h, generated by a noiseless wind machine. The Neumann WS 87 is the windscreen for U 67, U 87, TLM 103, TLM 50, TLM 127, M 147 Tube and TLM 170.
- For Neumann U 67, U 87, TLM 103, TLM 50, TLM 127, M 147 Tube and TLM 170
- Wind Noise Attenuation: 26 dB
- Attenuation at 15 kHz: 3 dB
- Diameter: 3.54 Inches
- Part Number : 006753
Neumann Z 48 Older Style Clamping Action Shock Mount for All Variants U 67 U 77 U 87 M 269
The Neumann Z 48 is a older style clamping action shockmount for all variants of U 67, U 77, U 87, and M 269.
- For Neumann U 67, U 77, U 87, and M 269
- Part Number : 006208
Neumann Woodbox U 87 Woodbox for U 87 U 87 Ai U 67
The Neumann Woodbox U 87 is a woodbox for a Neumann U 87 Ai, U 87, or U 67 microphone.
- For a Neumann U 87 Ai, U 87, U 67 microphone only
- Transport Options: Hand held
- Part Number : 071247
Neumann SG 287 Swivel Mount
The Neumann SG 287 has a swivel mount has a 5/8"-27 thread, plus a thread adapter to connect to 1/2"- and 3/8" stands. The microphone mount of the SG 287 is metal.
- Bruck lighting high support
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Spy voice video recorder
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Nike dry fit socks m