Polaroid Originals Color Film for 600 (4670)
Color Standard film for I-type and vintage Polaroid 600 cameras care for your camera store chilled, shoot warm shoot with the light The more light in your shot, The better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless its a bright sunny day. Develop in the dark all photos appear blank at first. Theyre most sensitive during this time, so dont bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down as they develop. Keep color photos shielded from light for about 6 minutes.
- CLASSIC FILM: Polaroid Instant Color Film for 600 cameras and i-Type cameras with 8 classic iconic white framed photos.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- BACKWARD COMPATIBLE: Film is compatible with Polaroid 600, Polaroid Impulse, Polaroid SLR680, and newer Polaroid i-Type One Step 2 cameras.
- 8 INSTANT photos- Polaroid pictures are unique, no two pictures are the same, So think before you shoot.
- Note : The date stamped on the bottom of the film box is a production date and not an expiration date
Polaroid 600 Core Film Triple Pack
Polaroid Instant Film for 600 Cameras (Classic Color)
Polaroid Originals Instant Color Film for i-Type - Double Pack, White (4836)
We love Polaroid cameras, and Polaroid cameras love film. So naturally, we want you to have as much film as possible At all times and voila. . This I-type film double pack offers two new packs in a single box, individually foil- wrapped so they stay fresh until youre ready to shoot, and for a lower price than two single packs. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. i-type color instant film is compatible with Polaroid I-type cameras. Format: 4. 2 x 3. 5" (107 mm x 88 mm). image area: 3. 1 x 3. 1 (79 mm x 79 mm). development time is 10-15 minutes.
- Double pack film: Polaroid instant color film for I-type cameras with two packs of 8 count film for a total of 16 photos.
- Updated classic: the classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-type cameras. It uses polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, Tones, and contrast. I-type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- Light it up: Polaroid instant film loves light. The more light in your shot, The better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- Develop: all photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- Create: every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- Store chilled: temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze.
Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Rainbow Film, 10 Sheets, 3 Value Set
Includes 3-packs of Instax Rainbow Frame film for 30-sheetsEach frame is a decorated with a fun and different color2 x 3 credit card sized images in ISO 800Works in all Instax Mini style camerasWorks in all Instax Share smartphone printers
- Color film for Instax mini cameras / For daylight and electronic flash / High speed ISO 800
- Unique color frames / Vivid colors and natural skin tones
- Ready in 10 minutes / Credit card size photos - Easy to store and carry
- FujiFilm Authorized Dealer
- Bundle Includes: 3 x Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Rainbow Film (10 Sheets)
Polaroid Originals Box Camera Bag, White (4757)
Polaroid cameras are pretty little things, but not always convenient when you're on the move. Fortunately, we made this carry case so you can keep your camera safe wherever you go, and free your hands up for more important things, like drinking macchiato. It's made from durable 1000 denier Cordura nylon and has a fold over Velcro closure, storage slots for two extra packs of film, and essential Polaroid Originals woven labels, of course. Not bad at all, if we do say so ourselves.
- Portable carry case for Polaroid box-type cameras
- Fold over flap with magnetic closure
- Interior flap pocket with zip closure
- Rear Pocket
- Suitable for all Polaroid box-type cameras including: 600, SX-70 One-step and Impulse. Size also works for the One-step 2 i-Type camera
Impossible/Polaroid Instant Color Film for Polaroid 600 and Polaroid Originals OneStep Cameras - 2 Pack
This pack of Color 600 Instant Film contains eight sheets of film for use with Polaroid 600-series cameras. Producing natural, yet vibrant colors, this ISO 640 film offers a classic instant film look with its glossy 3.1 x 3.1" image area and traditional white borders. Each shot develops in 10-15 minutes after exposure, and the film should be stored in a cool, refrigerated, but not frozen, place before use. Additionally, even though this film features a built-in battery to power 600-series cameras, it can also be used with i-Type cameras that feature their own camera battery. TheImagingWorld Micro Fiber Cloth
- 8 exposures per pack, Total 16 exposures TheImagingWorld Micro Fiber Cloth
- Color instant film for Polaroid Originals i-Type and Polaroid 600 Cameras - Finish: Glossy
- Color Protection Formula - Development: 10-15 minutes approximately
- White Frame & Square Image - Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Battery: Built in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash
Polaroid 2x3 Premium ZINK Zero Photo Paper 50-Pack - Compatible with Polaroid Snap / SnapTouch Instant Print Digital Cameras & Polaroid ZIP Mobile Photo Printer
Photos so simpleit must be magic!
Photography has always been a pricy hobby with all those films, ribbons, cartridges and equipment. Its enough to make your wallet weep! Finally, the folks at Polaroid joined forces with ZINK to bring you easy, affordable photo-printing innovation. This bulk pack of Zero Ink Photo Paper is the perfect companion for all your favorite ZINK-compatible products including SNAP, SNAP Touch, Socialmatic and ZIP.
Each sheet of 2x3 sticky-backed paper promises crisp, crystal-clear imaging, brilliant color and rich detail only produced in a darkroom. Just press the shutter, and a gorgeous photo promptly arrives for instant viewing and sharing. Its perfect for scrapbookers and selfie lovers everywhere. So say no more to those maddening inks and tonersand add a pack to your cart today!
Impeccable Color Detail
Old photos seem nostalgic, but in reality, thats cloudy color and poor contrast. ZINK paper boasts sharp detail, superior color integrity and even tone, so pics are always insta-worthy.
Our paper is engineered to withstand the test of time thanks to its glossy quick-dry polymer coating. It not only infuses a professional shine, but also protects against smudging, ripping and fading.
Save More Than Money
Without the need for throwaway cartridges, ribbons and film negatives, photographers can finally do their part to conserve the environment. Zero Ink Paper is super environment-friendly.
Print, Stick, Create
Since most people print their photos for display in a scrapbook, album, school project or greeting card, we built the adhesive right on the back! Just peel off the sheet and stick on the spot.
Technology always changes, but never worry about your supplies going to waste. ZINK paper works with nearly all of Polaroids instant print products, including SNAP, SNAP Touch & ZIP.
- STUNNINGLY VIBRANT DETAIL - Premium quality photo paper recreates every color and memorable moment with outstanding and brilliant detail. Every image boasts remarkable color integrity that is perfect for printing smartphone shots or social media photos
- EARTH FRIENDLY PHOTOS - ZINK paper eliminates the need for costly film and wasteful cartridges, ink, and toners. Zero Ink technology is a natural printing solution that is easy to load into your camera and prints in a single pass
- MEMORIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME - ZINK paper is treated with a glossy, protective polymer overcoat that is water resistant, tear resistant, smudge proof, and dry to the touch. They are specially made to be long lasting and fade resistant, even when exposed to light, heat, and humidity
- PRINT AND POST - Share or frame your mini 2x3 photo prints, or peel off the sticky back and post them in a book, on a wall, or anywhere your creativity takes you. ZINK paper also costs less than any other instant print brand, so you get more prints per penny
- MULTI-CAMERA COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Polaroid SNAP Instant Print Camera, Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Print Digital Camera, Polaroid ZIP Mobile Photo Printer, and more
Polaroid Originals B&W Film for 600 - Hard Color Frames (4673)
Fun little update to the original Black and White 600 film Same deep shades of black and white but framed in a contrasting color 8 photos per pack and 8 different color frames Built-in battery to power your camera and flash Develops in 10;minutes Works with both classic 600 and new I-Type film Great for parties and kids and #39; events You never know which color and #39;s going to pop out next - Add mystery to your photos
- Instant film with 8 different colored frame / Format: length 3. 4" height 4. 25" / Image area : length 3. 1" height 3. 1"
- Asa 640 - The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Instant Polaroid film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it's a bright sunny day.
- Photos develop in 5-10 mins / All photos appear blank at first. They're most sensitive during this time, so don't bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down as they develop. Keep B and W photos shielded from light for about 1 minute.
- Store chilled, shoot warm - Temperature affects how the film works. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it. Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it. That's around 55-80F. When it's cold out, keep your photos warm in a pocket close to your body while they develop. Or if it's a hot day, make sure they stay cool.
- Compatible with Polaroid 600, Polaroid Impulse, Polaroid SLR680, Polaroid I-Type, Impossible Instant Lab.
- 8 Instant photos- Polaroid pictures are unique, no two pictures are the same, so think before you shoot.
- Package is stamped with a production date. Film is best when used within 12 months of that date. You may see slight variations and experimental characteristics in the images such as a loss of contrast but it will still produce quality images consistent with more recently dated film
Polaroid Originals OneStep Black (9010), Bluetooth Connected Instant Film Camera
The Polaroid one step is a new Analog instant camera that connects to your smartphone, unlocking a world of creative photography. Use the integrated Polaroid Originals app to explore fun techniques like double exposures and light painting, take full creative control with manual mode and a remote trigger, or frame your perfect close-up with the additional portrait lens. Download the Polaroid Originals smartphone app from the Apple app store or the Google play Store.
- Original Polaroid Format - easy to use - 60-day battery life - powerful flash - self-timer mode
- Bluetooth-connected app: full manual control - double exposure - light painting - noise trigger - and more!
- Standard & portrait lenses: you can switch between two different lenses. One for portraits so you can take a photo from 1ft to 3ft. The second is the standard lens: photos from 3ft to infinity.
- Available for iOS and Android
- Compatible with I-type and 600 film
Polaroid Originals Instant Color Film for Color Frames (600 Camera) 5 Pack Bundle
The Color Frames Edition is a fun little update to the original Color 600 film. You get the same rich, textured photos as the classic film, but each photo is framed in a different color - red, green, purple, and more. It's great for parties and kids' events, and you never know which color you're going to get next. Well, there's a secret, of course, but why spoil the fun?
Point. Shoot. Share.
Just like the camera it goes with, 600 film is straightforward and easy to use. It comes in classic color and black & white versions, as well as a range of special editions, so there's always a new way to put your life on film.
Store Chilled, Shoot Warm
Temperature affects how the film works. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it. Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it. That's around 55-82F (13-28C). When it's cold out, keep your photos warm in a pocket close to your body while they develop. Or if it's a hot day, make sure they stay cool.
Shoot with the Light
The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results Polaroid also recommends using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it's a bright sunny day.
Develop in the Dark
All photos appear blank at first. They're most sensitive during this time, so don't bend or shake them. Shield them from the light, and place them face down as they develop. Keep B&W photos shielded from light for about 1 minute, and color film for about 6 minutes.
- 5 x Polaroid Originals Instant Color Film for Color Frames (600 Camera)
- UPDATED FEATURES: Update to the original Color 600 film with the same rich textured photos as the classic film, but each photo is framed in a different color
- STORE CHILLED: Temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it
- SHOOT WARM: When it's cold out, keep your photos warm in a pocket close to your body while they develop
- SHOOT WITH LIGHT: The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light
- DEVELOP IN DARKNESS: Shield them from the light, and place them face down as they develop....no shaking necessary
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Spy voice video recorder
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Bruck lighting high support