Premium PWC Dock Lines 2-Pack Heavy Duty Braided Ropes, 1/2 x 7ft & 14ft Lengths, with 316 Stainless Steel Clip by Skog Å Kust
Afford Yourself The Personal Watercraft Gear & Accessories You Deserve - Starting Today!Are you an outdoor marine activity enthusiast? Do you own a kayak, a surfboard, or maybe a light motorized boat? Aren't you sick and tired of low quality gear and accessories, like flimsy dock lines and tow ropes that you can't rely on? If this is the case, then you're in luck. Såk Gear's premium dock lines and tow ropes set may just be exactly what you've been looking for. Finally - Heavy Duty Marine Tow Ropes You Can Rely Own! This PWC dock line set contains two different sizes of tow ropes to make sure you always have the perfect length for the task at hand - 7ft and 14ft. Såk Gear ropes are made of heavy duty braided nylon fiber and are rated for loads up to 2200 lbs (1000kg). The dock lines are specially made with harsh environments and conditions in mind, so they are exceptionally resistant to saltwater and corrosion. At their ends, each set of tow cords has an extra strong 316 stainless steel clip and a custom spliced 10" loop for easier docking. Designed From The Ground Up For Safety & FunctionAt Såk Gear we make a point of using nothing but superior grade materials and state-of-the art production processes, so that we can be sure our products are something our customers can absolutely rely on. In that spirit of practicality and function, we've made sure that our dock lines and tow ropes are as safe, strong and durable as possible. What's more, they also feature a bright green color for improved visibility, even in harsh conditions or at night! So, What Are You Still Waiting For? Order Your Own Premium PWC Dock Lines Tow Rope Set Today! Just Click 'Add To Cart'!
- HEAVY DUTY: Our 12mm thick (1/2") braided quick cleat lines are rated for up to 2200 lbs (1000kg), perfect for kayaks, SUPs, or lightweight personal watercraft..
- SALTWATER AND FRESHWATER USE: Built to be used in either freshwater or marine environments our dock lines feature a rust proof 316 stainless steel snap clip on one end, and custom spliced 10" long loop on the other.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: Our dock lines utilize custom high visibility yellow and green colors. This allows them to stand out and be easily visible and accessible, even at night!
- 2 PACK: Package includes both a 7ft and 14ft dock line for convenience in a variety of situations. Each dock line is also packaged with reusable velcro cinch wrap which makes for easy storage when not in use.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We're sure you'll love these dock lines, but if you're unhappy for ANY reason, just return it within 90 days of delivery for a full refund of your purchase price.
Premium PWC Bungee Dock Lines 2-Pack: 4 & 6 Lengths with Spliced Loop & Rustproof 316 Stainless Steel Clips, and Reflective Floats Ideal for Kayaks, SUPs, Jet Skis and Other PWC by Skog Å Kust
Give Yourself The Personal Watercraft Gear & Accessories You Deserve - Starting Today!
Are you an outdoor activity enthusiast? Do you own a kayak, a surfboard, jet ski or maybe a small boat?
Sick and tired of low quality gear and accessories, like flimsy dock lines and tow ropes that you can't rely on?
If this is the case, then you're in luck. SÅK Gear's premium bungee dock line set may be exactly what you've been looking for.
Finally - Heavy Duty Marine Tow Ropes You Can Rely On!
This PWC dock line set contains two different sizes of tow ropes to make sure you always have the perfect length for the task at hand - a 4ft class (55") which stretches to 7 feet, and a 6' class (68") which stretches to 10 feet long.
SÅK ropes are made of heavy duty braided nylon fiber and are rated for loads up to 2200 lbs (1000kg). The dock lines are specially made with harsh environments and conditions in mind, so they are exceptionally resistant to saltwater and corrosion.
At their ends, each set has an extra strong 316 stainless steel clip and a custom spliced 10" loop for easier docking.
Designed From The Ground Up For Safety & Function
At SÅK we make a point of using nothing but superior grade materials and state-of-the art production processes, so that we can be sure our products are something our customers can absolutely rely on.
In that spirit of practicality and function, we've made sure these bungee ropes are as safe, strong and durable as possible.
What's more, they also feature a bright green and yellow color for improved visibility, even in harsh conditions or at night!
So, What Are You Still Waiting For? Order Your Own Premium Bungee Dock Lines Set Today!
Just Click 'Add To Cart'!
- SHOCK ABSORBING: These Skog Å Kust premium ropes feature a braided polypropylene exterior with 10mm elastic core which absorbs shocks to PWC, small boats, cleats, and docks.
- 2-PACK: Includes is a 4' class (55") line which stretches up to 7', and a 6' class (68") which stretches up to 10' for convenience in a variety of situations.
- HEAVY DUTY: These dock lines have a tensile strength of 2200 lbs. (1000kg). Suitable for all motorized and non-motorized PWC, as well as small boats up to 4,000 lbs.
- SALTWATER AND FRESHWATER USE: Built for either freshwater or saltwater environments, our dock lines feature a rust-proof 316 stainless steel clip on one end, and custom spliced 10" loop on the other.
- THEY FLOAT!: Two floats prevent the lines from sinking in the event that they accidentally go overboard. They also feature reflective logos, which makes them easily visible and accessible at night!
PWC Dock Lines, 2 pack
Dock Line with Nylon Snap Hook - These dock lines are incredibly versatile and functional. A giant snap hook is spliced to one end for attaching to ski eyes, cleats, bow eyes and mooring rings. Theres a 10 loop on the other end for attaching to dock cleats. Finished length is 7 ft. Great for PWCs and jet boats. 2 per package.
- Giant snap hook is spliced to one end
- 10-in loop on the other end for attaching to dock cleats
- Finished length is 7 ft
- 2 pack Snap Hooks
Dock Edge Mooring Arm Dock line/Rope (Set of 2), 4'
Mooring Arms An economical alternative or enhancement to bumpers and dock bumper profiles, these Mooring Arms retain your watercraft a safe and convenient distance from the dock face to minimize the possibility of damage from wind, wake and waves. These easy-to-install mooring arms apply vector based forces to the bow and stern of the watercraft allowing it to freely and effortlessly follow wave and water action such as tidal fluctuations, yet securely keep the craft at arms length from the dock surface. Arms are manufactured from the same durable Cross-wound fiberglass as our DockEdge and Howell mooring whips. Each set includes polyethylene line and pivot retainers as well as stainless steel hardware. Hot-Dipped Galvanized cleats, mooring lines and DockEdge Quality craftsmanship is included in every Mooring Arm kit.
- Model #3200, Premium mooring whip (set of 2), 8' (2,4m) for craft up to 18' (5,5m) or 2,500lb (1134kg)
- Manufactured with strong reinforced cross wound fiberglass
- Unique plug and socket system, allows for no gluing and easy assembly and disassembly when not in use
- Includes roller tip, tie off cleat and solid cast aluminum base for strength and ease of use
- Includes all ropes and install and mounting hardware
attwood 11828-1 Emergency 20-inch to 42-inch Telescoping Paddle, Orange
Combine the power and leverage of a 42-inch long paddle with the convenience of compact storage. Durable plastic and corrosion-resistant aluminum construction. Attwood Corporation has been an award-winning leader in engineering, testing, and manufacturing the highest quality marine products for over 100 years. We deliver safe and reliable lighting, fuel systems, water systems, seating & pedestals, swim ladders, custom upholstery, and general marine accessories that are easy to install and meet regulatory compliance.
- It's 20 3/4" collapsed, telescopes out to 42"
- Has a corrosion-resistant aluminum shaft and high-impact plastic blade
- Weighs just 1 lb., 5 ozs
HULL HUGR PWC Fender, Black
Docking a PWC has never been safer with the introduction of the Hull Hug PWC fender. Engineered specifically for PWC's, it hinges in the center to better protect PWC bodies from docks designed for bigger boats. It hooks under the rub rail with a molded acetyl hook integrated into the back of the fender. If your PWC has them, youll want to connect the top of the fender to a cleat or ski eye with the adjustable strap and vinyl dipped steel hook provided. If not, simply thread the strap though the rubber block provided and place it inside the PWCs storage compartment, then shut it. The block anchors the fender strap perfectly and will not damage the body. We recommend 2 fenders per PWC. Fits all PWC's.
- Engineered specifically for PWCs, hinges in the center to protect PWC from docks designed for bigger boats
- Hooks under the rub rail with a molded acetyl hook integrated into the back of the fender
- Connect the top of the fender to a cleat or ski eye with the adjustable strap and vinyl dipped steel hook provided
- Or thread the strap though the rubber block provided and place it inside the PWC's storage compartment
- Recommended 2 fenders per PWC
5' Bungee Dock Line - Red - Stretches to 7' - Ideal for Boats, PWC, Jet Ski, Dinghy, Kayak & Pontoon up to 4000#
Absorbs Shock to Boats, Cleats & Docks. 5' Length stretches up to 7'. Recommended for Boats, PWC's, Kayaks & Pontoons up to 4000 lbs. Bungee Cord is inside Rope and acts as Line Snubber. Foam Floats act as Sliding Adjustment for Quick Docking. Stretches as Boat Drifts and gently pulls back. 10" Loop on both ends and Slider allows easy attachment to boat and dock. Intended for day use, not overnight docking.
- PROTECTS: Absorbs Shocks and Protects Boats, PWC's, Cleats and Docks
- STRETCHES: as Boat or PWC drifts and gently pulls back
- LINE SNUBBER: Bungee Cord inside Rope acts as Line Snubber to protect your craft
- STRETCHES to 7': 5' Length Stretches up to 7' with a Tensile Strength of 2,150 lbs. Recommended for Boats up to 4000 lbs.
- FOAM SLIDER: 10" Loop on both rope ends & Foam Slider allows Easy Attachment to Boat and Dock
SandShark Anchor Bungee Dock Line. Absorbs Shock to Anchors and Docks Stretches from 7-14. Designed for use with SandShark Anchors. Stops the Waves from Pulling your Anchors Out!
SandShark Bungee Anchor and Dock Lines
SandShark is offering these Premium Bungee Anchor and Dock Lines to add to your collection of great boating accessories!
Toss away the traditional dock lines and give our bungee mooring lines a try!
Peace of Mind and Security while your Boat is Docking.
Eliminate the Jerking, Tugging, and Banging on your Boats and Anchor.
"Stretches" as your Boat, Pontoon, PWC, Jet Ski, or Kayak Drifts from Rough Waves or Wind.
Great Compliment to your Sand Shark Anchor.
10" Loop and Slider at each End for an Easy Attachment to your Boat, Dock, or Anchor.
Makes an ideal any occasion or Christmas gift.
Love it or your money back. We are confident that you will love your new lines, but if you are not satisfied, our products are always backed by 100 Money Back No Questions Asked Guaranteed!
Click the Add to Cart button above and get yours TODAY!
- SHOCK ABSORBING: Absorbs the shock to your dock, cleats, pylons, or anchors. Your Sand Shark Anchor will be most effective by reducing the "SHOCK" on your anchor from the waves. These mooring lines will give you peace of mind that your watercraft will stay at the dock, beach, or sandbar!
- ANCHOR LINE: Great compliment to your Sand Shark Anchor. Stop waves from pulling your anchor out! When waves come in, they lift and pull at the anchor. These lines turn that "Hard-Snap" into a "Gentle-Pull". Now you can relax at the beach when the "big waves" are coming in!
- DOCK LINE: Use it for your Boat, Kayak, PWC, or anything else you want to hold at the dock. The bungee cord is hidden inside the line to act as a built in snubber. Bungee dock lines are the "MUST HAVE" boating accessories when boating, kayaking, or jet skiing!
- FLOATING: Easily find your anchor when you pull back to the beach! The floating end acts like a marker buoy for your anchor when you are away from it. The Floats also prevent the lines from sinking if they happen to fall overboard!
- GET YOURS TODAY! We are confident that you will love your new lines. If you are not satisfied, our products are always backed by 100 Money Back Guarantee, No Questions Asked!
PWC Fenders, 2 pack, Black
PWC Fenders - Personal watercraft require specialized fenders to prevent damage from floating underneath docks designed for boats. These 3 x 18 fenders have nylon covers and attach to PWCs with 2 giant suction cups or secure under your hood and seat. Great for docking, rafting boat to boat, PWC to boat, or PWC to PWC. 2 per Package.
- Design for use with personal watercraft
- 3-inch x 18-inch in fenders
- It has nylon covers
- Attach with 2 giant suction cups or secure under your hood and seat
- Comes 2 in a pack
RIOT Bungee Boat Dockline Floating Dockline for Boats and Personal Watercraft (6ft)
Avoid harsh shock to boat and dock components.
Suitable for small boats and personal watercraft.
Durable High Density Foam for flotation in the roughest seas
High Quality Bungee Dock Lines in 3 sizes
4 ft that stretches to 5 1/2 ft
5 ft that stretches to 7 ft
6 ft that stretches to 9 ft
- SUPERIOR SHOCK ABSORPTION - Acts as an in-line snubber for small boats and personal watercraft (PWC)
- EASY TO USE - Wide openings with quick sliding adjustment on both ends lets you dock in seconds.
- FLOATS - Durable, high density foam for dock line flotation
- FLEXIBILITY - Offered in three sizes for all your installation needs.
- 4FT stretches to 5.5FT, 5FT to 7FT, 6FT to 9FT. Tensile strength of 2,150 pounds
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Spy voice video recorder
- Bruck lighting high support
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control