Star Wars: X-Wing - ARC-170
The Rebel Alliance recovered, repaired, and retrofitted a handful of arc-170 Star fighters during the Galactic Civil War. Though somewhat antiquated, the ship was still a Force to be reckoned with, featuring powerful cannons, heavy shielding, and a tail gunner. The arc-170 expansion pack introduces this Star fighter to X-Wing as a Resilient vessel with two attack, an auxiliary firing Arc, and both crew and Astromech upgrade slots. Additionally, four ship cards introduce poe dameron's mother shara bey and three other aces while nine new upgrades permit a wide range of creative configurations.
- "A Rebel expansion pack for the best-selling X-Wing miniatures game "
- "Includes one highly detailed and pre-painted miniature arc-170 Starfighter "
- "Adds four unique pilots to the Rebel fleet, including shara bey and norra wexley "
- "Nine upgrades ensure a wide range of uses for your fighter "
- The arc-170 features an auxiliary firing arc, plus the unique pairing of crew and Astromech upgrade slots
LEGO Star Wars Droid Tri-Fighter (8086)
Beware this devastating droid starfighter!
Attacking in swarms during the Clone WarsTM, these dangerous droid starfighters are a real threat to the Republic...and the Jedi Knights! Protected by a team of jetpack-wearing rocket battle droids and their commander, the droid tri-fighter unleashes the firepower of its blaster cannon and flick-launching bombs on the enemies of the Separatists all across the galaxy. A battle droid can fit inside the central pod!
- Includes Droid Tri-FighterTM, 2 rocket battle droids and rocket battle droid commander
- Armed with lethal weaponry: flickfiring bombs and blaster cannon
- Cockpit opens to seat battle droid at the controls
- Each battle droid equipped with a jet pack
- Droid tri-fighter measures over 8" (20cm)
- Includes 2 rocket battle droids and 1 rocket battle droid commander minifigure
- Droid Tri-Fighter features two flick bombs and a ball cockpit that opens to fit a Battle Droid inside
- Battle against the Republic by adding #8088 ARC-170
- Vehicle Droid Tri-fighter was featured in Episode III during the attack on Coruscant
- 268 pieces
LEGO Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter (8088)
Lego Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter with 396 pieces and 4 Minifigures for your enjoyment!
- Includes 2 clone pilots with special helmet design, 1 R4-P44 astromech droid and 1 Jedi Master Kit Fisto minifigures
- ARC-170 features 3 opening cockpits, wings that unfold into attack position using a special lever or shoot flick firing missiles using the same lever
- Battle against the Separatists by including #8086 Droid Tri-Fighter
- Super vehicle - Starfighter, seen in Episode III
- 396 pieces
LEGO Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter Toy
Defend the Republic above Coruscant with the advanced LEGO Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter micro fighter. This great mini-scale version of the Republic's rugged starfighter features an amazing amount of detail, including folding wings, 2 flick missiles and a mini cockpit for the Clone Pilot to sit in! Fire up the engines and get ready to track down the Separatists! Includes a Clone Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol.
- Features realistic detailing, folding wings, 2 flick missiles and a mini cockpit for the Clone Pilot minifigure to sit in
- Amazing miniature version of the starfighter featured in the Star Wars movies!
- Fly into action against the 75073 LEGO Star Wars Vulture Droid
- As seen in Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Measures over 1" (5cm) high, 3" (8cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide
Star Wars Clone Wars Animatd Series Vehicle ARC-170 Fighter
LEGO Star Wars ARC-170 Starfighter
Bring order to the galaxy with this sleek LEGO Star Wars ARC-170 Fighter. Piloted by Clone troopers, the ship features wings that open into attack position, bombs that drop, 3 Clone pilots and an R2 unit. 396 total pieces. Assembly is required. Ages 8 years and up. Plastic. Made in USA. 2-1/3Hx11-1/3Wx17L.
- Features wings that open into attack position and "bombs" that drop.
- Includes 3 Clone pilots and an R2 unit
Hasbro Star Wars ARC 170 Starfighter
Created as an attack and recon vessel, this ARC-170 Starfighter carries a crew of 3 clone troopers with an astromech droid to handle in-flight operations. Fire the wing cannon's real working projectiles or drop proton torpedoes on the enemy. Adjust the wings to prepare for battle. You can even insert an R2 unit (sold separately) into the droid slot. Assembly is required. For ages 4 years and up. Imported.
- Add to your collection of Star Wars Fighter Jets
- Figure comes with firing blaster cannons
- For ages 4 and up
Revell Star Wars Rogue One Set Arc-170 Fighter Model Set
- Includes paints, paintbrush and glue
- Build your own part of the Star Wars Universe
- Suitable all in one gift for the Star Wars enthusiast
- As featured in Star Wars Rogue One
- Detailed, step by step instruction manual
Star Wars Deluxe Vehicle - ARC- 170
The ARC-170 (Aggressive ReConnaissance) was originally designed and developed by the Republic for assault and recon operations against Separatist forces. Built for stamina rather than speed, this heavy combat fighter is armed with laser cannons and proton torpedoes, and can muscle its way deep into enemy territory. But with the rise of Palpatine's new Galactic Empire, the fighter is modified to serve a new and more sinister cause. This particular ARC-170 has been customized by its Imperial Shadow Squadron crew, who are hunting down pro-Republic remnants after the end of the Clone Wars. The excitement is sure to be out of this world with this detailed fighter vehicle! Open the vehicle's wings and get ready for takeoff! Fire cannons and drop torpedoes as you fight to save the galaxy! The opening cockpit fits two action figures (sold separately) while the socket can fit a droid figure (sold separately)! Plus, the package even becomes a cool diorama scene. Gear up for hours of galactic fun with this super space speedster!
- The excitement is sure to be out of this world with this detailed fighter vehicle
- Open the vehicle's wings and get ready for takeoff! Fire cannons and drop torpedoes as you fight to save the galaxy
- Awesome, galactic vehicle features firing blaster cannons, opening wings and a swing-down handle for dropping torpedoes
- Cockpit fits two action figures (sold separately) and socket fits one droid figure (sold separately)
- Includes unassembled vehicle body, 2 projectile accessories, 2 proton torpedo accessories, labels and instructions
Star Wars Clone Wars ARC-170 Fighter Vehicle
The ARC-170 (Aggressive ReConnaissance) fighter blasts into battle! Specially trained clone trooper serces as the pilor for this attack and recon vessel that can carry a crew of clone troopers and has an on-board astromech droid to handle in-flight operations. The well-armed fighter lives up to its name as an aggressive vehicle against the Separatist forces during the Clone Wars!This exclusive vehicle was available for a short time in late 2007.
- ARC-170 Fighter Features: Firing Cannons, Opening Wings and swing down handle to drop torpedoes!
- Socket in ARC-170 Can fit an Astromech droid, NOT INCLUDED
- Clone Troopers Fighter!
- Organic root stimulator olive oil edge control
- Nike dry fit socks m
- Merlot wine bottle labels
- Spy voice video recorder
- Bruck lighting high support
- Vinyl badge holders - 6;;;;;https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ve6xvPCjL.jpg
- Verbatim 8gb 97088 usb 2.0 flash drive